Search results

1. Elford

noob questions about vehicles

MRL AV30 (L) Ozutsu Ichi (L) Porcupine MAP-13 (L) These weapons do not attach to the vehicle. You need to have them in your carried inventory. You enter the vehicle and move to the gunner position. Then you equip the weapon from your inventory and can then fire the weapon.
  2. Elford

noob questions about vehicles

I know that the Porcupine MAP-13 (L) will work with the Pitbull and the Saehrimnir. The Arctic Truck 4x4(L) looks like it is based on the Saehrimnir, so will most likely use the porcupine. There use to be a weapons class on Entropedia called "Mounted Weapons". Those weapons have been...
  3. Elford

remove self from mothership? Owners should be concerned.

Does it have to be on MS owner that removes you from list or can any MS crew member do it? The last/only time I flew on a MS/Privateer it was one of the crew members and not the pilot or owner that put me on the list and summoned me. Ask the person summoning you to remove you from the list.
  4. Elford

Help: Client loader already running when trying to install EU on other pc

Have you tried going into safe mode removing the client loader, then reboot and re-download the CL from scratch? Not sure if safe mode will prevent the client loader from running or not but worth a try.
  5. Elford

Buying: Salamandel (F)

Do you mean Salamander? Or Salamander, SGA Edition?
  6. Elford

What's your current unmaxxed hit points?

Logitech Keyboard
  7. Elford

Mindforce is unbalanced...

Developer Notes #3 So I guess MA does consider Eco as dmg/pec.
  8. Elford

Is there a demand for loot return tracking spreadsheets?

I use amp or sight or scope decay to calculate total number of shots fired, since their decay is not changed by the addition of damage enhancer to the gun. Helps to keep track of ammo costs. My spread sheets are continually evolving. So I doubt I'll ever get that "perfect" spreadsheet.
  9. Elford

Donation

You might want to post on Entropia Tracker I believe that is the official forum for Entropia Tracker.
  10. Elford

Why Reilly Boots?

Its a level 2 print and only uses Generic Leather and Soft Leather, easy to get and inexpensive resources. I personally have a few K of each after a normal hunting run.
  11. Elford

Tips for improving Cyrene

Might be worth while posting on the Cyrene Form
  12. Elford

FYI: Volcano Island

I think all the mobs on the Island count, although since I can't handle the high maturity Formicacida, Kingfisher, Malcruentor I don't know that 100% The problem is not every kill counts. I've often had to kill a lot of mobs before I get 1 to count. Pretty sure only kills on the island count...
  13. Elford

omg....

2013-04-01
  14. Elford

Can we have a limit to the number of active threads a user can maintain in the Trading section?

Anyone in particular you might be referring to? :scratch2::laugh: Yes a good idea. It is getting annoying. Although I did my part by buying something from him, so that sales thread disappeared.
  15. Elford

New missions feedback

Prefer 1 kill = 1 point to keep track of number of kills Spread the rewards out. It's really annoying to kill a few thousand critters and only get some nova as reward. Hard to keep motivation up to continue mission when the reward for the mission stage is some nova. Fewer kills per stage would...
  16. Elford

Question about looting vehicle inventory

One thing I just found out is you can't enter space from a planet with anything in your vehicles inventory. I had guns and armour in my pitbull's inventory and guns and extra space thruster in my quad's inventory which I was flying into space from Calypso. I got a message that I couldn't enter...
  17. Elford

Signatures for this forum, how do I get one?

When did you open your account? You may have to wait for a period of time before you get full forum privileges. For example I you can't upload pictures to the gallery right away after making an account.
  18. Elford

Can someone suggest a utility I can use for hunting/mining?

I've only used EUHunter and entropia tracker at the same time. Both can be configured to take screen shots automatically, and I have had no problem with both taking screen shots at the same time. I've never needed two screen shots of the same global so usually only use entropia tracker for...
  19. Elford

Can someone suggest a utility I can use for hunting/mining?

For hunting EuHunter - Tracking and Analysis Tool For Minig Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)
  20. Elford

Replace turrets w. npc

More NPC means more lag for me. Naval Base Triton and Jameson's Reach takes a noticeable time to load for me, whereas any of the areas with no NPCs loads almost instantly.
  21. Elford

Single CLD no longer sold?

Or there's a bug preventing MA from putting them on auction. No more CLDs eh?​
  22. Elford

When does the massive marketing offensive start?

The money is in all probability going to end up in some ego enhancing investment.ie. Ma's castle :scratch2:
  23. Elford

Personal Transporter/Teleport Pad

I find that with my Teleportation Chip V there's no place on Calypso that doesn't have a TP at a town/outpost in its range. One jump and I'm there.:silly2:
  24. Elford

Help: Into the Volcano Mission

Has anyone entered this in this thread? Gathering reports about broken mission
Back