Search results

1. jf3000

Trapped in bank

It would be every persons dream to be trapped in a bank. I was in Twin Peaks, happily walking into the bank, well walking down the long hallyway first, then into bank. I went to the auction person and opened the auction, after I had finished, turned around and walked to the teller at desk for...
  2. jf3000

Lag

Previously I always heard of people complaining about lag, I never experienced it, but now, its a whole new game. The lag is incredible, you can be out hunting, kill the mob and still get attacked yet nothing around you is attacking you. Reminds me of another Online game that suffers lag...
  3. jf3000

Server Full???

So this is new to me, maximum allowed? What the heck is going on....
  4. jf3000

Login Issues

Seems the game isnt allowing me to login anymore, I get to the authorise section then it doesnt do anything, have tried this on several machines and same thing happens. Guess something screwed up somewhere. Have submitted a support case, but havent heard nothing.
  5. jf3000

Andy The Fooza West - Do you know him?

I am looking for Andy, do you know him, if so would you please kindly let him know I am looking for him, or atleast give me his details so I can contact him. This is urgent. Thank you.
  6. jf3000

CND Prices??

How much does it cost on todays prices average to get to cnd? And since I am the noob here, when you leave the planet, what exactly is up there to visit? Thank you.
  7. jf3000

auction question

when u sell an item and it goes up for auction, and someone wins it, how do u receive the funds from the sale? Thank you.
  8. jf3000

Re : Monsters Map

Is there a map that shows u what monsters are where, so as advised to keep away from certain areas, or areas of monsters that are good to hunt for and get items from? I did find this one map called eudoriarevivalsectoredmap.jpg broken up into different colours and just wondered if such a map...
  9. jf3000

Mining Equipment

Can someone please tell me what is the very first thing I have to do to get into this mining? Ive seen people blasting the ground with these things, then placing some sort of cylindrical object that seems to aim some sort of blue wirey light into the ground, but as far as that goes, I have no...
  10. jf3000

opalo question

Can someone please tell me which ammo I need for this weapon thank you.
  11. jf3000

Dead end on the other Continent

Was on the other continent, seems one cannot walk freely around as one would of expected, didnt know this til I was walking around and I get the following message : " The area you have tried to enter is currently unavailable " Im on treasure island, but cant find the teleport, a coordinate of...
  12. jf3000

Cant get to another teleport - help please

I am way over on the east side of the map, and being only new, I love exploring, and I am trying to get to new places, I am trying to get to Nymphtown, well south of it as there is a teleport there, problem is that these green little flying things attack me. Can anyone assist me please or just...
  13. jf3000

registration awaiting

How long must one wait for the activation to play this game? Thank you.
Back