Search results

1. LoTeK

Heathen Ways

cancelled.
  2. LoTeK

Coming to a town near you soon?

This news article appeared in my local ish rag the otherday and i felt a shiver as i read it.:eek: http://feltham.hounslowchronicle.co.uk/2009/04/cctv-cameras-that-recognise-yo.html I suppose the next step will be to fit these in everyones houses.:( Please discuss.
  3. LoTeK

HoF: Every dog has it's day

My 1st tower a day or so ago. OF 105 and no amp Woof Woof :yay:
  4. LoTeK

still can't log into EU or the website

Hi all Yesterday evening it seems i was like many others that couldn't log into EU. At around 11pm last night though,it seemed that the problem went away for most because i saw that people were not complaining on here anymore. For me however the problem is still with me today.When i say i...
  5. LoTeK

New LA's am i missing something?

Ok i've not been awake very long :confused: and maybe i'm missing the point but: I followed my usual routine of a nice cuppa tea and a read of RL news,then i had my compulsory browse of EF forum and immediatly noticed we had an update. I read the post on everyone waiting for the servers to come...
  6. LoTeK

New Proffesion = Trainer

As the title suggests,i'd like to see another proffesion alongside tamer. Trainer would be able to train certain mutants maybe starting with molisk and umbranoid. Instead of teaching pets to do tricks like a tamer,a trainer would be able to teach the mutant to do simple tasks. Things like :go...
  7. LoTeK

P.E Auction obsolete and inaccurate?

Hi all. I noticed something thats got me :scratch2: Now that MA have introduced their own tracking of prices,has anyone noticed any differences between this and the info on P.E Auction? I was browsing the auction yesterday(April 6) and noticed a batch of 4274 crude oil at a price of 105.29%...
Back