Search results

1. TheRock

FYI: Mininglog 2023

Here comes some numbers for the usual yearly mining log for 2023 Key numbers: 2023: 98,52% TT return with average MU of 108,99% 2022: 98,87% TT return with average MU of 112,05% 2021: 96,43% TT return with average MU of 116,45% 2020: 95,93% TT return with average MU of 121,67% TT returns are...
  2. TheRock

FYI: Mining log 2022

Hello Another year passed and so sharing some data. Reason for not posting since 2011 aprox when I started mining, was at some times i stopped updating logs so was not so precise. It takes 1 year to give you this data, so enjoy 😍 Key numbers are those 2022: 98,87% return with average MU of...
  3. TheRock

Buying: UL Level 1 mining amp

-
  4. TheRock

FYI: Mining 'log' 2021

Hi all. It is this time where I share my yearly mining log. Well some data of it at least. Year 2020 can be seen here --> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/mining-log-2020.279210/ Year 2021: 96,43% return with average MU of 116,45%, (95,93% return in 2020 with avrg...
  5. TheRock

Suggestion: Material Crafting

Does material crafting (textures of all variants) have any meaning in this game anymore? Look at the useless BPs those drops that can't be crafted or simply useless. Tell me, who would use 333x RUGA texture on his coat on 1 field for the sake of look? Instead you could add a mission to that...
  6. TheRock

Suggestion: Personal info

For our next UI to come, I suggest to add a personal info were each ava can see something like; Total depo/withdraw Total TT return (!) Total auction or shop fee payd Highest loot registered A like/dislike interface where you can see your fans and haters :D fill inn fill inn.. fill for more...
  7. TheRock

Buying: MD50 or F-106

Buying one of those, any tier.
  8. TheRock

FYI: Mining log 2020

Hi all. Thought to share my mining log for the year 2020 since we see no such logs for miners. 95,93% return with average MU of 121,67% The return might be lower than hunting, but the markup makes it up by a good margin. Happy holidays!
  9. TheRock

Question: More items to tier?

Hoi Should we be able to tier further items? Examples: - Reso chip - Regeneration chip - Mining refining tools - Vehicle repaining tool More tiering, more enhancer crafting and more marked. why not?
  10. TheRock

Question: Mining Live Matters

Hoi. The title is not "black lives matter" but mining skill. So I have had many discussions with different people. Low and higher skilled miners. And there is always an uncertain subject where we talk about skill. I often when get asked from disciples about this, and i asnwer that their goal...
  11. TheRock

Buying: F-213 Costumized (L)

Looking for this old school finder.
  12. TheRock

CPU usage after recent update

Hi Did any notice 2x more CPU usage after yesterdays "hotfix"? I checked with a friend, and he had same. Anyone else having same? Tried with safe to high quality mode, and same. Too much resource usage wasted ... This electricity we have is L, not UL. It got high MU too. Please fix this.
  13. TheRock

Selling: Looter [Analysis Skill Implant (L)] and [Zoology Skill Implant (L)]

Hi Selling few chips of those with TT of around 48 (Zoology) and 183 (Analysis) Improve your looter skill, if you care. Update: All Zoology is gone and some of Analysis too is gone. 134 TT left of Analysis! Make offer. Accepting items too ... Rgds Rocky
  14. TheRock

Selling: Skills

Hi Im selling complete skills for a friend which is listed below. Tot skills 484k PM me if interested in some or all. Ty! DESIGN Color Matching : 446 Coloring : 715 Fashion Design : 314 Make Textile : 872 Tailoring : 444 Texture Pattern Matching : 524 COMBAT Aim : 6913 Clubs : 2455...
  15. TheRock

Buying: Shinook LA

As title say. Looking to buy 1 of the Shinook LAs. Let me know what LA it is. Mining LA prefered. Regards, Rocky
  16. TheRock

Entropia Survey

Hi, I was wondering if the newbeginners or others have a survey like the one we had back in old times? Was checking my email and it looked like this (from 2006): "Dear Project Entropia participant, Thank you for your participation in the virtual universe of Project Entropia. Now, when some...
  17. TheRock

Selling: Bismuth

Hei If you need Bismuth to upgrade your armor or maybe craft, let me know. Got the stack you need. Your rock driller
  18. TheRock

TerraMaster 8 Unlimited

Hi If and if you would buy this, what would you value this finder at? Stats 1000m depth. 55m range. Avrg eco, lvl55 to use ... Look wiki Rgrds
  19. TheRock

Buying: TerraMaster 6-7-8 BluePrint

Hi, Would like to buy BP for those mentioned mining finders. PM me QR and asked price, thanks.
  20. TheRock

Selling: Mining strongboxes

Feel lucky? Selling some good amount of those. PM offer. Current stack: 50
  21. TheRock

Buying: MD-40

Hi Looking for one of those 2 finders. Tier doesn't matter. PM if you want to sell one. Rocky
  22. TheRock

Looter proff. for all categories?

Hi again. You introduced recently Looter proff for hunting. Is this skill or any other skill able to bring you TT profit? Is that something possible to "reach"? No need to say a number of lvl needed, but just a yes or no. If thats the case, does the same applies for mining and crafting? I...
  23. TheRock

Hoarding impact

Hi respected represents . Been wondering for this for a while, after some changes I have seen. The question is simple: If you hoard, say 1000k TT of Outputs for the sake of argument or what ever "rare" material / resrouce. Will it make this material/ore/enmatter harder to find by other...
  24. TheRock

Buying: Mod Merc t10

Hi Looking for this gun. Let me know if you got one for sale
  25. TheRock

Selling: Platinum Tokens

Hi Selling some platinum tokens. 1000+ available Yours, Rocky
Back