Search results

1. 2mas

Selling: Full Shadow (M), Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition

As title said I'm selling the following: Full Shadow (M) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Shadow Tiers follows: Arms T1.9, Gloves 1.9, Thighs 2.6, Helmet 1.9, Shins 2.9, Feet 1.9, Harness 2.9 SB: 35k BO: 38k No lowballers please don't, but i'm open for...
  2. 2mas

Selling: Full Shadow (M)

Full Shadow Male for sale. http://i.imgur.com/YYw1a3H.png <- Pic with tiers and such. Offers around 40k will be considered. Only pure peds is of interest. No trades. PM me with offers here, please. Best regards, 2mas.
  3. 2mas

Selling: Adjusted Fap Tier 3.5

As title says, selling this fine healing tool. I need to free up some peds. SB: 19k BO: 20k PM here or even better, contact me ingame. Best regards, 2mas.
  4. 2mas

Selling: Full Nemesis (M) T1

As title says. Send me a pm if interested. Regards
  5. 2mas

Backstab PvP (2mas Ver.)

Hi everyone. I've just completed my (version) of me and shoockis lame killing episode. ;) This is the first movie I've ever made, So flame on! lol (I really like the word flame) :P So I guess there is not much more to say.. Here it is...
  6. 2mas

Almost 1k on drone!

So this is the story, I've been hunting like a moron this week and more to say this weekend. Loots have been pretty bad sometimes but it has seemed to even out, This weekends loots was 5 GSI and 85 ped global and ofc this sucker! :D Reason why i'm posting this is beacause it's my first alone...
  7. 2mas

Selling skills.

Selling all my skills i've only unlocked MMS and RDA so i'm not very skilled. But anyways, Here goes nothing :) \\\ General /// Alertness - 1907 (Subzero, One full chip - 55ped) Athletics - 767 (Subzero, One chip - 30ped) Bravado - 458 (kjetil, One chip - 30ped) Courage - 1727...
  8. 2mas

Selling; Set of clothes

I'm selling this set of clothes. It's the standard Set of clothes,the cool thing with these clothes is the nice coloring made by sarah :D Rancher Hat (M) Master Coat (M) Reilly Boots (M) Basic Pattern Pants (M) Basic Pattern Shirt (M) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge I know that these...
  9. 2mas

What a embarrasing mistake!

I just saw this on the internet a friend of mine sent me the site. I know it's a swedish site and all, but i felt that i just had to post this. This is a sweden auction site, you sell and buy stuff from regular people. You can also upload a pic of the thing that you're selling, this is were...
  10. 2mas

Selling Adjusted Hero

As topic says, It has full TT. TT=450 Op. bid: 2000 Ped. Buyout: 2100 Ped Can be found in auction ingame. *SOLD* Took 2 minutes then someone buyouted it. GL to that person who bought it. Since this was a very good price. :cool:
  11. 2mas

About Pregold items.

Hey I was thinking about Pregold items for a couple of minutes there and I realized that a while ago I heard marco state that all Pregold items would be reseted and become nothing but the regular item. has this already happned or what? or are they still planning on reseting them or did they...
  12. 2mas

Hey People :)

Heey. You may have seen me lurking around here and reading most of the topics but i don't really post alot, I might say that I'm quite new.. But i haven't said hello to everyone yet, So I deciced to do it before its to late :)
Back