Search results

1. DevronIa

That sucks being a miner in this VU

Before flaming me let me explain :D Not complaining about loots even if atm cnd is kinda broke with some III claims . Nah what bother me and will kept me away for mining for a while is the damn movement in this VU Ofc scenery are kindo cool now and vary BUT u nearly need to climb something every...
  2. DevronIa

Pedcard Vs Drones

Hey ppl as the title say i'll start a Drone journal or intend to So let's start by saying why where and when and all the stuff like that :D Sooooo why a journal , hum easy answer i was kinda bored so i decided to stay on a mob without spending much ped at once . Now Drones , aaaaahhh the drone...
  3. DevronIa

Question: Looting Pvp question

ok guys i have done some mining in pvp and ofc get killed :D But there is a situation where i don't really know what could happened and haven't see it thought this forum . We all agreed that when u died from a mob u don't lost your loot , and when u go outside the pvp area u can be killed and...
  4. DevronIa

A little Hunt story

Here u are :) Me and my socmate Kirua we decided to go hunting some atrox and maybe looting one of those new items ;) So after something like few k of ammo and several die for me ( yeah shogun without plate isn't the best protection i know :rolleyes:) a "nice" hunter decides to feed us with a...
  5. DevronIa

RDA finnaly unlock

My first Thread on EF just to tell that i have unlock RDA after a loooooooooong time of playing but ready to get the next one :wtg:
Back