Search results

1. Tangine

Content List VU 9.1

About those ATH... I think the change will affect the part of the HOFs that is displayed, not the part that is actually stored in MA's records. My guess is the ATH list will not come up with 75 empty spots, but 100 slots already filled with names that we are very familiar with : I think that...
  2. Tangine

Lots of Items for sale - List inside

bump for a friend so... bump
  3. Tangine

Beware EU takes Revenge On Good Loot

EU crashed my computer quite a lot last year. My guess on this, is that the official 512Mb memory requirement was way too low. EU is so ill programmed that it tends to use 1.4 Gb RAM or swap file, which is insane. The more memory you have, the less it will use your hard drive swap file, the...
  4. Tangine

Rifle Skilling.....Shock

I have rifle at 5586 and i get approximately 1 rifle level every 10 000 ammo. I expect it to get a lot worse as I improve. I even herad people saying that they chipped out ten chips and only lost 100 levels, so you can figure what's ahead, right ? At 10 levels per chip, instead of 2000, I...
  5. Tangine

Auktuma - "More Than Golden Swirlies"

gratz on the great job MS, and really i am impressed by the character you met. Over 5000 views in less than a week ! This might become the most viewed thread ever (except maybe for the "show us ya face" one). Amazing amazing amazing !!! This justifies our job as frontpage reporters, and this is...
  6. Tangine

New Feature Or Just Crazy Lag?

If you get killed by a mob and this mob is killed a bit later by someone else, you might also get skills as a result of the killing bonus introduced some time ago (a bit less than 2 years maybe). This explains a few "afterdeath" skilling messages. And if you've been using several different...
  7. Tangine

Mind The Gap

I bought a camo jungle last year, so I see exactly what you mean. I bought the biggest thing i thought i could ever afford, and unless i get an All Time High or a serious hof, i will probably stick to this gear : Jungle/mkV/Marber foxtrot ME for weapons (with decent amps) , and Jaguar / paradox...
  8. Tangine

Clarification about Entropia banking operations

Great post ! It says i must spread some reputation... well.... My position on this matter was and still is that i see only three solutions to the problem : 1) inform the newcomers 2) inform the newcomers 3) inform the newcomers.
  9. Tangine

I think that this is where the MA officials that welcome newcomers at the spaceship are handy : they can give this information, can't they ? teach the newbies not to trade PvP as a rule for at least their first week, until they found a decent society and mentor ? Teach them about item tt value...
  10. Tangine

Hum. Isn't it the same as usual ? The whole EULA is "we cannot guarantee". Since when do you actively fight scammers ? Why don't you start from the beginning ? You say there will be trust abuse, but if you fought scammers more seriously, maybe we could believe your statement. Scammers can keep...
  11. Tangine

[CBE] Citizens Bank of Entropia open for business!

Teilk, you got my full support here I am so sorry that this is happening to you. We never actually met often ingame and I am not convinced of the necessity of banks or loan services such as you provide in EU, but this is just rewriting history, and I don't take it. I hope MA changes their mind...
  12. Tangine

I think you're giving them way too much credit here. Read my post above for clarification...
  13. Tangine

Nice way to enforce a monopole, after finding out that maybe there was no need for licenses. Now they don't say there is NEED for license, but that you MUST have one anyway. This is how things are done : 1) Create a tool without enough thinking, to compete with game "X" that introduced that...
  14. Tangine

What will the VU bring? Win 10 PED! Place your bet!

_ All unlimited items are now limited. And we mean ALL. :eyecrazy: _ Clothes decay if armor does not take full damage. _ Running makes you lose hp. _ Using Mindforce chips too much gives you headaches (your screen gets blurry and mouse movement is slightly perturbated) or brain tumors (you...
  15. Tangine

Goodbye old 8.11

Ok, here is some whining ! MA why in the hell didn't you fix the belt issue when putting on armor on a cognac coat !!! I lost a lot of weight lately, running my arse off, lifting heavy loads, jumping around to be more attractive to women, and there you leave a good 3 inches between my belly...
  16. Tangine

Ghandi: A hideous face changing with history

hey :) If i remember well, you're the one that created so much art inside EU with ingame items, right ? I wondered where you been ! Welcome back ! And if decide to do some Participant content art, let me know, i would love to see it. Have fun.
  17. Tangine

more kill stelers

When i see a mob more than half dead, i will usually kill it when it agroes. If noone shows up for like 5 minutes, an the mob has healed enough, then I might go for it after killing the other mobs around. It also depends on the appreciation of the avatar that has been killed by the mob : if it...
  18. Tangine

Average agility

61 here sporadically hunting since may 2005 (actually been more serious about it at times, especially recently)
  19. Tangine

Two hofs on same day...

I usually don't post my globals here but yesterday was special, thought it was worth sharing... yesterday was a busy and long day for me... Started morning. I hadn't hunted that much lately, decide to go on a pk run in pvp3 with my jungle friend. As I am a lousy pk so far, i need exercise, and...
  20. 29May2007hogglounknown

29May2007hogglounknown

21. 29maypkpollux

29maypkpollux

22. 29may2007atraxhof

29may2007atraxhof

23. 29May2007hogglo79

29May2007hogglo79

24. 29May2007hogglo318

29May2007hogglo318

25. Tangine

We Really DID Hogg It All!! - 17 Globals!!

Just amazing... :drool:
Back