Search results

1. Tangine

Two hofs on same day...

I usually don't post my globals here but yesterday was special, thought it was worth sharing... yesterday was a busy and long day for me... Started morning. I hadn't hunted that much lately, decide to go on a pk run in pvp3 with my jungle friend. As I am a lousy pk so far, i need exercise, and...
  2. Tangine

The Art House Dungkickers

The Dung Kickers Art House will officially open this Sunday May 27th with a party starting at 12.00 MA time (all artists will be present), but you can already go and visit. A view on the lake Starting my journey across all Entropian Art, I will take you today to a place few people know but...
  3. Tangine

Antar Diop Clearwind at the Dung Kickers Art House : an analysis

Antar Diop Clearwind at the Dung Kickers Art House Antar Diop Clearwind is one of the artists that are being featured these days at the Dung Kickers Art House. You can find the gallery at Lakeview #18 : head north from Treasure Island Castle TP and follow the coast till you reach coordinates ...
  4. Tangine

MA fix lag on events : my support

After leaving the Champions league competition (at least for tonight) I sent this support case to MA. I think all participants shared the same experience, and should file supports as well. CL is my main objective now and almost my only hunt in the week (too busy to hunt like i used to), and it's...
  5. Tangine

Why it sucks that we have no landgrab...

I'm starting this thread here because it deals with many aspects of Eu, hence, wouldn't fit in a particular section. I think we all agree that the biggest event in EU has been the Landgrab. No matter how disastrous it was, nothing brings so much interest and investment from players as Landgrab...
  6. Tangine

Silva’s exhibition at Ido’s gallery : an interview.

As you may or may not know, tomorrow Silva's artworks will be auctioned. They can be seen at her exhibition at Ido's gallery, Billton Towers 3, appartment 5G. This is where the auction will take place. read here to know more about the auction itself...
  7. Tangine

Who was a good mentor ? List of good and bad ones.

Hello guys. I have decided to take the next step into helping newbies, as the question is often where to find a good mentor. There are dozens of threads about this but my approach will be slightly different : I would like you to help me build some kind of hall of fame of mentors, that is a list...
  8. Tangine

Is there a chinese soc in EU ?

Hello. I met a newcomer here at Club Neverdie. he's chinese. I tried to offer him mentorship but i'm afraid his english is not good enough and he doesn't speak any other language. So far all i can do is buy his sweat, and that will not take him very far. Has anyone heard of a chinese speaking...
  9. Tangine

Login server is full ? What is that supposed to mean ?

This morning i just got this early christmas present from Mindark, one new error message i had never seen before. Here we go : What is going on ? :confused:
  10. Tangine

help me on shop tax at CND

hello everyone, i'm about to set prices on all our items in the Ripture and Garb shop, because they have all been deleted, but after some experiment and a quick research on this forum and the news section of EU website, i'm still not sure how tax is working. It had been changed after their...
  11. Tangine

Selling nemesis armor set no thighs Male

Hello everyone, i have decided to get rid of my old nemi and try to go for the angel parts i'm missing, so here are the 5 parts i own, no thigh guards. I put the tt value beside each part, but i do not sell them seperately, so the tt+ on the side is just for your information as to how i...
  12. Tangine

PC : nemesis male with no thighs

Hi, i am going to sell a nemesis male, full set except thigh guards. Anyone has an idea what i should go for now ?
  13. Tangine

What with pvp3 ?

Since those new stackable items we get for loot cannot be transferred to ped card, hunters will have to be extremely careful as well, as has been said in another thread. The way i see it, pvp3 will be even more desert than it already is. Hispidus hunters, what now ? I guess people will come in...
  14. Tangine

Do you want to read more ?

Hello. As you may or may not know, i had entered the Entropiaforum reporter contest, with very little chances to make it since my main piece was a short story. After the contest was over i presented the story to some real life friends from my writing group, and besides giving me some advice...
  15. Tangine

4000 MMS and 4500 LWT

Today i got 4000 and 4500 LWT at a few minutes interval... Good day First this Click to enlarge then... Click to enlarge meanwhile, my disciple messages go BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP as you can see on the screenies...
  16. Tangine

I'm good atrox food

After we disbanded team Nisse tagged an atrox to get killed and go home faster... But the atrox wouldn't listen and came to me... I tanked it for a while, but it wouldn't let go. So... Click to enlarge
  17. Tangine

Ambulimax finally being nice to me

Got that after a few days hunting them.. One global that Akiran blade didn't get :) Click to enlarge
  18. Tangine

What's the best nickname/alternate for CND ?

OK, guys. Get me right, i'm not in any way trying to bash anyone and i'm certainly not trying to criticize the Club. Would be very silly of me since i have a shop up there... But it all started in soc chat with a friend, when i joked about how much weight we can carry : had 459kilos of dung on...
  19. Tangine

Telegraph Road

Chapter One “Then came the churches then came the schools Then came the lawyers then came the rules Then came the trains and the trucks with their loads And the dirty old track was the telegraph road…” Dire Straits Joni was born for hard luck. For first most people would misspell her name...
  20. Tangine

Garb's diary

Hi guys, this will be for first my skilling diary : i just left my society, Gaming University of Calypso, after over a year serving there as a teacher, and i decided to move up and go for a top50 soc... Of course you have to show a good motivation and the accroding skills so i started skilling...
  21. Tangine

Armor decay : i don't give up...

but maybe i should... this is my exchange with MA support on armor decay, i wait for comments... A few days i sent the following message to Mindark through support : Hello. Since a few VUs, armor decay has been updated and you claimed that from now it would be proportionate to damage...
  22. Tangine

Autoscanning : impossible now ?

Hello. I know auto-clickers are not a popular subject on this forum as it has been declared by Mindark they were a non-authorized 3rd party software, but I would like to check something : i have used some at various occasions, not systematically or massively but enough to notice a change since...
  23. Tangine

Justifier Mk2 : sucks now ?

Hi. I have been using opalo for the last two months, and after reaching 3k rifle i decided to give it a try with my old justifier mk2 i have for almost a year now... And big surprise, i am terrible with it : on atrax, i miss almost 1/2 shot, on Longus it's a bit better (they probably have a...
  24. Tangine

Kicked by a disciple after a month : weird eh ?

I have had the strangest experience today : a disciple who received all possible help when she joined my society over a month ago had just kicked me as mentor. From my previous experience (repeatedly checked since I often have taken in my society people who had absent mentors and couldn't kick...
  25. Tangine

What makes armor decay ? Number of hits or damage amount ?

I'm back in the noob corner because of a confusing opposition of theories I heard, and that made me doubt. I played for a year now thinking that armor decay depended on the number of hits you received : therefore, an armor having 3000 durability receiving 300 hits would decay of 10% of its full...
Back