Search results

1. weyou

Mistaken overbid on auction, how do I contact seller?

Pressed the wrong button to quickly bidding on an auction by Ruby Rubes Riva. Anyone know how I can contact the seller to see if we can come to some arrangement? I've bid 1600 ped on 202 Hansidian :eyecrazy:
  2. weyou

Discovery: Adapted Vivo Survivor (L)

Only 102 Paramedic required. Could come in handy one day :)
  3. weyou

Buying: Simple IV Conductors x 70

I don't have the blueprint, so if anyone has the capability to craft 70 Simple IV Conductors I'd be delighted. 125-130% markup. PM or post if you can help.
  4. weyou

6k Allo

Made up :yay: Was undecided on these uber HP mobs, but something has to be said for always looters that hardly ever hit back. Long legged beasties have always been a favourite. A few weeks after an awesome mining find that has paid for a lot of ammo. I'm gonna splash out on a new hat...
  5. weyou

(L) BP naming convention fixed in VU8.12

So it seems all the blueprints involved with (L) items have been renamed correctly since VU 8.12 came out. A limited blueprint to craft a Breer M3a (L) is called Breer M3a (L) blueprint (L) An unlimited one is a Breer M3a (L) blueprint. Nice to see them named properly but it kinda screws the...
  6. weyou

Estimated (L) fap decay

Until some more data is added for the decay on the new (L) faps. Here is a guesstimate of the decay they may have. This is wholly based on one assumption. The economy of the looted Hedoc faps is 9.5 HP per pec and the crafted Vivo is 10 HP per pec. The assumption is based on the decay figures...
Back