Search results

1. Calin

Looking for RL food recipes.

I'm interested in trying out some great recipes for meals from all over the world. Since EU has so many people from so many places I thought I'd ask you all for suggestions of the best recipes for the best foods from your home country. I'd love to get: The country it's from. The name of the...
  2. Calin

Question: Will We Ever Get?

I've been wondering since the original CE2 announcement so long ago... Will we ever get the facial detail that CE2 can do? The graphics all seem so scaled back from what CE2 can do, I wonder sometimes why MA went to CE2 in the first place. I want the level of detail the engine can handle...
  3. Calin

My thoughts on bringing in new players.

I've been thinking a lot about how the Planet Partners and /or MA can get people into EU and at the same time start out with some PED to use so they can get a real taste of playing without going through the pains of sweating.:wise: I introduce to you "The Entropia Universe Starter Kit!" (or...
  4. Calin

Question: Skills needed for CND

I've been on CND a number of times since VU10, and as anyone who's been there knows, mining has changed there. I've found a few things that are different, but I'm wondering what people think about skills. I'm a level 34 prospector and it seems that everyone who gets a lot of finds is over...
  5. Calin

Buying: Valiant Gloves

Looking for a pair of Valiant gloves (m). Please pm if you have a pair to sell.
  6. Calin

FYI: Amethera Line Map

Here is a copy of the map I use for making notes while mining and exploring. Feel free to use it if you like it. I left it very basic so it can be used for many things. Click to enlarge - Calin
  7. Calin

Proof EU is addictive.

Is EU addictive? I think this pic answers the question once and for all. Image from hawtness.com
  8. Calin

Info: Hill Climbing Tip

I went out for an exploration run tonight. I decided to work on hill climbing a bit. I managed to climb some hills of a steepness I haven't been successful at before by turning left and right about every second or so. I had to vary the timing depending on the hill, but that timing seemed to...
  9. Calin

Lightning, storms?

Has anyone seen lightning, rain, bad winds, or any other bad weather aside from snow? If so, where please? Thanks! I want to see such things.
  10. Calin

Achievement: Finally got Coolness!

Not too bad for a miner I suppose. Been looking forward to this one for a long time. Click to enlarge :cool::cool::cool::cool:
  11. Calin

Question: What is this?

This is an item on the shelves behind some of the "fancy" auctioneers. Does anyone know what it is? It's been bugging me for a while not knowing. Click to enlarge
  12. Calin

CERN Power-up Test video

LHC Compact Muon Solenoid Experiment Webcams :D
  13. Calin

FYI: United Colonial Expeditionary Forces

I have started a new society with a concept which is a cure for a problem many societies face: United Colonial Expeditionary Forces Concept: There are many small societies in EU who want to have more members so there are more opportunities for fun and interaction. By creating a society which...
  14. Calin

CryENGINE 3 released.

Crytek CryENGINE 3 is being released. Does that mean we are going to be getting that or is it still going to be CryENGINE 2? http://www.crytek.com/news/news/?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=143&tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=1&cHash=85ad36bfd0
  15. Calin

Notebooks in EU

I was having a conversation with someone the other day and we were discussing that it would be nice to have a way to save notes to yourself in-game. Things like locations, information about other people, whatever... There are things like PEAss etc., but it would be nice if they included...
  16. Calin

Achievement: Mineral Sense Unlock (finally)

I am finally someone special, er, um, okay maybe not, but I did get Mineral Sense finally! Click to enlarge
  17. Calin

2009 Questions for Marco

I know Marco spends a good bit of time on EF and there are questions we all have. I figure if there will be any future interviews it might be nice to have a place to ask questions and maybe if we are lucky we can get some answers. Anyone who will be doing interviews with Marco or other FPC/MA...
  18. Calin

FYI: Ft Medusa lost?

It seems we have lost Ft Medusa to the bots. We MUST take it back!! It might be best to come in by foot or tp chip to a nearby area. The bots have taken the TP pad by storm! :D Have fun slayers. Click to enlarge Sorry, didn't see the other post on this topic. Cool sight anyway...
  19. Calin

FYI: Efficiency in Mining

This is the way to mine with minimal waste of time: Click to enlarge I often find claims close together, but never this close. Anyone ever have 2 claims touching? Just curious. Sorry if this was a waste of your time. I just thought it was neat. :tower:
  20. Calin

Mars on MA site.

Has anyone noticed the screenshots on the MA site that are of Mars? Are these new? Maybe for NASA presentation? http://www.mindark.com/press/image-gallery/ Down at the bottom. Here is one example: Click to enlarge
  21. Calin

Uber: My First Time

After about 4 years I finally got over the 1k ped mark (2,453 Cald). Next I get my tower.:D Click to enlarge
  22. Calin

Buying: Lvl II Furniture BP's

Interested in lvl2 furniture BP's (L) or un(L) any type EXCEPT small plugs. Any QR is fine. Please PM to discuss. Might be interested in lvl3's if the price is right. Thanks!
  23. Calin

Eviscerator vs New Planet

Has anyone noticed a real similarity between the new bot, the Eviscerator, and the pics from CKI of some of the mobs on their new planet? Is there a possible story tie in here? There seems to be a spideresque quality to each. I also wonder if the Eviscerator doing electric damage may be a sign...
  24. Calin

Achievement: Thanks Oleg for the idea. :)

I got MY Animal Taming today.. Did you? :ahh: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=274&pictureid=2081
  25. Calin

Achievement: Two in one thread!

Last month I managed to unlock Serendipity and yesterday I unlocked BPC!! Now I just wish I could get a HOF in something...:laugh: Serendipity!! :yay: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=274&pictureid=2083 BPC!! :D...
Back