Search results

1. I

The Great Spam-Fest of 2006!

Spam party :P
  2. I

The Mobs you never hunt.

I hate hunting bugs.. I cant hit them :mad: ...
  3. I

Falling in love

A little late... but Gratzz :)
  4. I

Land Areas

I dunno about Land and stuff like that... But i think that Centech have right.. :wise:
  5. I

500,000th Post Contest

Wheeee!!! I hope i Win! :D
  6. I

Where would you advertise?

Maybe www.boomtown.net :)
  7. I

Vote for the next Offical EF Reporter!

Gratz Jimmy B!!.... :smash:
  8. I

Entropia Asia

Gratz!!.. to all new Entropia Asia members :dunce:
  9. I

!My Idea!

I just say EMULATOR But there dos not exist one to EU :D
  10. I

Sweat price

Cameron Vayle double replay :rolleyes: I dunno why the sweat price is so low :dunno:
  11. I

N.B.K. Legion HoF!

I wish i had ammo to join that hunt :(... Anyway Gratzz!!
  12. I

mentorship offer but mainly thanking

I did that, but no one whanted me :(
  13. I

:cussing:-Me ------------- But Rules are Rules... Good luck, and have fun with your disciples.. :)
  14. I

Hi Alice. Can i be one of your disciples??.. I have played 4-5-6 days (i think :/ ) My Skill in rifle is 133, My Sweat Gatherer skill is 37.. And i live in GMT +1
  15. I

My Username

Nah.. i think that i will keep my name as it is. Thanks eveyone, that have posted in this thread. @ safara: Well.. Good calculating :) @ Donald: Thanks for +rep :D THREAD CLOSED
  16. I

My Username

His last activity was 02-24-2005 09:15 PM and he joined 02-24-2005, he was only online that date he joined. So do you think he will miss hes account? And i cant email him.. It will not help to pm him, because he is never online.. Can 2 persons have the same nick name, in entropia?? Because...
  17. I

My Username

Hello eveyone Ingame i use Ice as my name. But when i sing-up on this forum, my name was taken. I have been looking in the member list and seen that Ice has never posted any posts, and he's Last Activity was 02-24-2005 09:15 PM. So can you delete him, and change my name to Ice ?? :)
Back