Search results

1. Liu

Selling: Storage cleanout

Only skills are available. Everything else is sold. Thanks to all buyers.
  2. Liu

Yogs and thoughts

Dear all, Some of you here know me quite well while many probably still ignore my sole existence. Here is my testimony : I joined the game in 2004, almost the same day as Mc Cormick and Etopia. Yes, old names for old stories. I took part in the first fashion show ingame in Nymphtown when...
  3. Liu

Selling: Mayhem Armor Harness F

Hey all, Selling my Mayhem Armor Harness F. SB : TT+4k. Enjoy yourself with this great armor with reload bonus !
  4. Liu

Uber: Merry Xmas and happy new year !

Going hardly on my third mayhem run with my last peds,like really my last peds and boom this pops up ! Finally my hof came in ! Thought it would never happen ! Since I was playing on laptop, got no tracker screen, but the HOF ranking speaks for itself :)
  5. Liu

HoF: Leviathan afternoon !

Hey all, After bad mayhem returns, poor score and crappy boxes, I decided to let the frustration out on leviathan... Good choice since it gave me my first HOF in a what seems like years !
  6. Liu

Game offline - In Maintenance

Dear all, Can't connect due to servers being offline. Has it been announced ? Can't find any info about it. Thanks. Liu Edit with the added answer from Dennis/MA.
  7. Liu

Help: Anyone lives near Paris, France ? (The Enigma Keys stage 3)

Hey everyone, I have been trying hundreds of times and I think my patience reached its end. Does anyone here live near PAris in France or happens to be there often to help me pass the stage 3 of The Enigma Keys ? I'll treat the helper for a pint of beer and my hometown special, tarte...
  8. Liu

Selling: Free Handgun Skills - You provide ESI

Hey all ! Looking for cheap and fast skills ? Hundreds of peds available for each. I provide free Handgun and LWT, BLP WT, RDA, Anatomy and Rifle skills. You provide the ESI, I give you the skills. :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  9. Liu

Screenshot playing in 2k or 4k ?

Dear all, How to get support regarding the issue of screenshots when playing in more than a full HD resolution. They only take a part of the screen, somehow the resolution is capped. Would love to get some help regarding this issue. Thank you !
  10. Liu

Cant add friends or people in society

Dear all, I can't add any friend or send friend request. Nor can I add people in my society. Am I the only one having this issue ? Thank you.
  11. Liu

Damage type of Zombie dogs in Mayhem

Dear all, I can't really seem to find out exactly what those mobs damage type is. The wiki seems outdated to me. Even with a Mayhem armor and 6B plates, I can't deflect the damages of these in category 4. Anyone got any idea about how to better protect myself against them ? Thank you.
  12. Liu

Question: What happened to the tradable CP shares ?

Hey all, The question is in the question. MA said the shares would become tradable by September. Well, the month has already well started and feels like they are still on holidays up north. What's you take on the matter ? Will they ever be tradable or is it just a other lost story ? Cheers.
  13. Liu

Achievement: Published my first book !

Dear All, I have been playing this game for about 15 years now, which means it's been a part of my life for almost its half. So I thought I could share with you one of my long term achievement. After years and years of saying "One day, I'll write and publish a book", this day finally came. I...
  14. Liu

FYI: Liu's Hunting Log

Hi all, Here is just a way to keep track of some of my hunts, no pretention here. Base is 1k ped per run. So I'll call it the 1k ped challenge ! Usually will be stream on twitch.tv/aigeizou Part 1 is on Kreltin on Dome 2. 1k peds, about 190 mobs killed. 687.66/1000. Not a single glob...
  15. Liu

Question: How to know what to chip out to level down efficiently?

Dear all, Title says it all. How to know whit skill to chip out and howich to lvl down main prof level efficiently? Aim, is, of course, to level down to fit Mayem category that is more adapted to my budget. Thank you all. All relevant help appreciated.
  16. Liu

Selling: Adj Nemesis F Tier 1 & 2

Dear All, I am selling my Adj Nemesis Female Set. Parts are all tier 1 (4parts) or 2(3parts). BO is TT+2100 peds. (TT included is 2335peds) Peds+item can be considered. Perfect for med bot hunting as it comes with side effects. This armor provides both Dodge and Decrease Critical Damage...
  17. Liu

Selling: Adj Restoration Chip

Adj Restoration Chip SOLD Hey dear, I am selling my adjuster restoration chip for TT+4,35k. Feel free to make offer on topic ,pm or in-game. BBBB ! Item sold.
  18. Liu

Nice VU MA !

Dear all and MA, As a lot of very noisy people here seem to want to be heard, I've decided to create this thread and post my opinion about this VU. First of all, I've loved the change in communication about it before, during and after it happened. Hopefully this change is not punctual but...
  19. Liu

Update in process ? Maintenance mode

Dear all, Am I the only one getting a "server in maintenance mode" message which prevents me from launching the game ?
  20. Liu

Achievement: Bronze Kerberos

Finally managed to complete an iron, and even its bronze version ! Goodbye Kerberos ! I guess even in the next mayem seeing you again will be a pain ! 1k in Melee combat and 2hp, nice reward !
  21. Liu

Combat log and loot value

Hi all, I am the only who cannot load the list from entropia wiki to select weapons and amp ? Also, nothing from my shots gets recorded. Loots are registered when in team, but only in amount, not in values. Do you all face the same issues ? Anyone still using this soft for hint tracking...
  22. Liu

Entropia Universe topics ?

Dears, Little silly question : Where shall we post things related to the whole Entropia Universe and not only to planet calypso on this forum? I couldn't find the proper place. Thanks for your help. Liu.
  23. Liu

Selling: Or trade: FENtropia Platinum T-Shirt (M)

Hi dear all, All is in the title, I've got a :wtg: FENtropia Platinum T-Shirt (M) :wtg: But I'm a Lady. :lolup: I would love to sell or trade against an F one. If sell, make offer, but I think TT+100 is fine. Not in a hurry, would really enjoy trading it for a F one.
  24. Liu

Question: Upgrade a Mahketta ?

Hey all, I have been looking around for a thread about that, but couldnt find any. Is it possible to upgrade a Mahketta to adj or imp ? :wise: It would be great to have a thread compiling all the armors that can be upgraded through ingame npc. Thanks for the insight you'll share :)
  25. Liu

Uber: Merry Chrsitams !!!!!!!!!! *cry*

Dear all, OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!! Very bad first Merry Mayem run. Decided to start anew today. Bad bad day. 20 boxes to open, desperate. Decided to twitch the unboxing. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FUCKING GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 30k loot in Xmas...
Back