Search results

1. A

and also, if you continue with this, we will start a non sense rep war,, that will just drop...

and also, if you continue with this, we will start a non sense rep war,, that will just drop down both of reputation, so please, stop this just now... If we start this i will dont stop either
  2. A

you dont need do double negative rep me, as you do this, i will do the same to you

you dont need do double negative rep me, as you do this, i will do the same to you
  3. A

6 steps for a greater and better crafting system

Step 3: Different crafters results in different items Step 3 Different crafters results in different items Ok, now the things will be more complex(each step is more complex than the other, in most of cases) We know that armors, weapons, mining items etc... All then have attributes, and are...
  4. A

Yes , in fact its a good idea to let choose if the nickname appera or not. And the crafter mark can be in the item description, and also a colorer mark and a texturizer mark too. Soon i will post the step 3.
  5. A

Second Step: Crafter Mark I said that tiers give more personalization in the weapons, and so you will have variation of the same item(weapon,armor etc) And about the "bad names" well, we have the suport for this(you cant put "bad names" in your avatar name also) its player problemn if he/she...
  6. A

Hello everyone... I have suggested something similar before, but now its reworked... First, i have new suggestions and i have structured the idea in six steps I will do this in six posts, and i will wait sometime before i post another, to not flood you all and to see the feedback's... The...
  7. A

Entropia Universe 10.8.3 Release Notes

slow download Its just me or the download of this vu is really slow?
  8. A

The Cry-Engine.. Will it ever come??

no, its come from the decay, not from deposits...
  9. A

The Cry-Engine.. Will it ever come??

same here, i am from brazil... And we are entering in fall... if you put this(the poll) in months...
  10. A

Question: should claims show on radar?

if they put a one pull extract i wanna a one click craft :)
  11. A

The Future of Planet Calypso

i have maded a "upgrade" just in the video card, i say "upgrade" cause i have buyed a Radeon X1400, i really dont beliave that will run well the game... but if run in anyway... i will be happy lol, even if i see just floating stuffs here and tehere, an will just craft, so well, i will take the...
  12. A

The Thread of "what if?" 's and new ideas

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wishlist/127416-marketing-ideas.html and https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wishlist/127093-crafter-dreams.html i have a lot of ideas here... the first is 3 ideias related to marketing and the other a huge expansion in crafting
  13. A

Question: Give sweat a real TT value?

Well, i dont think that complaim about the low prices of sweat is all worng, but i really theink that a player that dont have patient to wait, its not a player for this game... I liked the ideia of changing the free way to get something... or we can have cheaper ways... but i think that the best...
  14. A

Question: Favorite Crafting machine

ah! mine is in ninphytown (i know, the name is wrong)
  15. A

Question: Favorite Crafting machine

i craft in desert places, not crowed... why? cause have less lag :)
  16. A

Skill vs loot system revealed (for lack of better topicname)

Well, so or its in fact fixed, or before was fixed and now is random, but its really hard to believe in a so great change, that is worst, not better
  17. A

FYI: Non-populated planets?

i really think its made up :) if they put ANY real material, someone can say random things, or say why tehre, or say that they dont take all that time, or take more time... Well, its more easy creat something new... "in a galaxy, far far away..."
  18. A

Marketing ideas

Hey no one posted so no one is flaming :) so, say it (yeah, years later i said that)
  19. A

a diferent way to make a auction

^^^^up^^^^
  20. A

PE in others O.S's

come back... bump!
  21. A

Crafter Dreams

and up! ^^/
  22. A

vc fala portugues? é de que pais?

vc fala portugues? é de que pais?
  23. A

SEE Virtual Worlds, Entropia Universe join forces to bring blockbuster movie properties to virtual world.

I think that is possibly to put all this worlds soup ans have a good result... Com'on, the universe is huge and we (really) don't know what we can found in other worlds, we don't need to go to other dimension to go to a medieval or a pre historic planet... The mc donalds planet... first, when...
  24. A

you have aswered :) data about water on calypso
  25. A

yes, and turns the space more real(well, they will never make calypso as half the earth, but they can say that have morewater(and dont have sure, is there some date on this?)
Back