Search results

1. DrPaddo

Uber: 2600 PED Quad-Wing Interceptor

Need I say more ??
  2. DrPaddo

Question: F.O.M.A. Crashed ??

Can't seem to login @ FOMA today, same for my mate DaBu he can login but everything is at a whopping 2 FPS... :scratch2: Anyone got a clue?? [FAST Edit]Can now login but everythings slóóóóóóów[/fast edit]
  3. DrPaddo

HoF: Even Pirates land sometimes...

After a nice day of killing people (244.62 PED Veda ingot, and some other nice looties...) I decided to go to FOMA, see what's up there... TT Finder & Level 2 Amp, just for fun got me this:
  4. DrPaddo

100% Safe Flights

This is a copy of the support ticket i wrote: ---------------------------------------------------------- Hello MindArk Staff, First of all, best wishes for 2012. (First support case of the year, hopefully the last!) I've seen it happen 5 or 6 times now that people are activaly using an...
  5. DrPaddo

Help: Cant login... Loading...

Logged out @ Zeus last night, no problems... Tried logging in now: Loading............................................................ Reboot.. same problem... Anyone else have this ?? EDIT: Repaired install, cleared shader cache... Loading.....................................................
  6. DrPaddo

Nebula Virus - DrPaddo - Kill Screens

Some nice kill-screenshots ! Nice loot (250 PED) Daisy ColdFinger Bye Bye Thule
  7. DrPaddo

Achievement: Cool again !

img says all: Regards, DrPaddo - Nebula Virus
  8. DrPaddo

Holy Crap - Depositing !

I was explaining a friend how to deposit... Then I saw a link to my Deposits ... 12174659 13 Aug 2011 16:59 Committed Paysafecard Deposit 687.50 12169862 06 Aug 2011 18:05 Committed Paysafecard Deposit 341.50 12169859 06 Aug 2011 18:04 Committed Paysafecard Deposit 682.90 12164594 29 Jul 2011...
  9. DrPaddo

HELP: From Dutch Community

Dear EF-ers, I'm in search of a simple PS/2 mouse as mine has broke down! Anyone from The Hague around with a 2nd hand mouse? :D
  10. DrPaddo

Question: Reputation Power

What is your Reputation Power? You can find this on UserCP -> Rep Given. Here we go: Your Reputation Power 13 Points
  11. DrPaddo

Silent Angelic - Damnit

:mad: :yay: I manged to Silent Global on Angelic... I was exactly, 1 Angelic Grit short on having a Global... Thank you MindArk for ... erh... ... :confused: Click to enlarge
  12. DrPaddo

Big Buck Bunny

The most hilarious Bunny ever ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE7VzlLtp-4 PWNED!
  13. DrPaddo

My Support Case Got Solved !

History for support case 171251 2009-09-27 13:34 You wrote: Hello MindArk Support. Today I was mining the Frescoda Land Area of Treasure island, when I hit an Ample (IX) Lytarian Dust. I followed the trail to a mountain, wich I tried to climb from all sides, but I couldn't seem to...
  14. DrPaddo

About the lost claims...

:yay: Good news from MA Support! :yay: ---------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, Thank you for your report. We are sorry for the late reply, due to the VU the workload at the Support Department is very high and we thank you for your patience. We are currently...
  15. DrPaddo

Giving away my PEDs to Newbs !

I'm gonna start a contest for newbie's ! Do you? I do! I'll ask* them to do certain quests, such as "Find TP X" / "Dude! Where's my Paint?" and some more fun contests. To fund the prize Money I will use my EFD's, but then converted to PEDs according to the Share value set by the EFD Fund...
  16. DrPaddo

Santa is early this year!

Be he coming for goodies? Be he here to get some less nice kiddies? If you wanna meet Santa he's at Argus now ! Click to enlarge EDIT: Santa's now doing Crack, and delivering Swine flu His own words... It's a cruel world we live in :D
  17. DrPaddo

Achievement: 221K All Time High

Ok, before you go gratz me or anything, this is my own bad fault :D As I do webhosting I have several domains, and today I decided to see whats going on with all adresses... I opened Outlook 2007 and it began staggering right away... Here's why: No translation needed I guess...
  18. DrPaddo

Songs you wake up with??

You ever have that.... ? you wake up, and there's a song playing, but there's no-one actually playing music, still you hear this song (in your head) and you just have to hear it :D Here's mine for today :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AlH2oYedfk Realizes it may have had something to do with...
  19. DrPaddo

Referrals?

Tried to search the Forum but couldn't find it... How does the EF Referral system work? Does it work at all? Referrals: 0 :scratch2:
  20. DrPaddo

n00bs & EntropiaForum

I read a topic yesterday where was stated that newb's don't really know EF, wich is a shame! So I came up with the following idea: When you land at PA Arrival zone, you see the big sign with the controls etc... Would it not be a great idea to have a megaview display there where an Advert for...
  21. DrPaddo

When we're you born?

Tried searching on the Forum but couldn't find any topics regarding this so... When we're you born? By this I mean your Avatar! --------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, Your avatar was created on 2006-04-22 | 18:50:49. Kind regards, Entropia Universe Support...
  22. DrPaddo

Question: Wormhole Chip (L) ?

Was just browsing the EFD Icon shop when I found this: Wormhole Chip Wormhole Chip Powerful (L) - Since when is the Wormhole Chip (L)? - Or does it fade away after wormholing on the Forum ? :D 711 - Fixit plz ! :D
  23. DrPaddo

Achievement: Official Entropia Forum Lurker

I'm spending way too much time here ! :D And now I've made it the Top #10 Activity Rankings! :yay:
  24. DrPaddo

Project: Molisk

Ok, I'm gonna set-up my own Project: "Molisk". The goal is to get 1000 Molisk Tooth... Globals & HOFs appreciated! I won't be recording skills & such, as I'm a fun-Hunter, not a skill-Hunter... And not to bore you to death with more numbers I will be hunting Melee Katuschi Honour & Pixie...
  25. DrPaddo

Achievement: Skilling Melee since 1 week & 2 Gold Bars !

Since 1 week I started Skilling Melee... I tried to use the TT Knife, then the Scratcher 1, but it wasnt going how I wanted... So I bought a ClericDagger 3C and went off to kill Molisk & Atrox... The loot is horrible... but after seeing my strength I'm very :D:yay::wtg::yay::D I know its not...
Back