1. Atlan Leticron

Selling: Angel set (M)

And a bumpetybump for today. Regards, Ion
  2. Atlan Leticron

And a daily bump for a very nice hunting set. Regards, Ion
  3. Atlan Leticron

Cheers mate. Well since I stopped hunting I though I could make some else happy with the set. And a bumpetybump. Regards, Ion
  4. Atlan Leticron

Since I stopped serious hunting a while ago and with the upcoming booth's and shop's, I sell my Angel set (M) The set is in mint condition but the Foot Guards and Gloves are missing. For that I toss in Boar Foot Guards (L) and Vigilante Gloves. The set has always served me very well and it has...
  5. ASF

ASF

6. Atlan Leticron

FYI: I moving to arkadia

We have a few low level mob's that you should be able to hunt. If you need MF chips, contact one of our ASF members or post on the Ark forum and they will be imported for very reasonable prices. Regards, Ion
  7. Atlan Leticron

HELP! Do you know this player?!

You can message him if he is in the passenger list of your Quad. Open the list, than drag his name out of the list. It will turn into a health bar. Thank right click on the health bar --> Avatar --> send personal message. As long as they are in the passenger list, you don't have to have them...
  8. Atlan Leticron

Senorita Sexy Pants account hacked, read for INFO

Also drop a item on the ground somewhere and than check your inventory on the website. The item will be listed as "in world" So yes items are tracked. Regards, Ion
  9. Atlan Leticron

Possible future hangar benefit?

So the Mafia will be back and larger ship prices go through the roof. And this rules out any crafters on other planets since they don't have hangars. So I think it is a pretty bad idea. And for the rest, I am with Wed. Regards, Ion
  10. Atlan Leticron

Senorita Sexy Pants account hacked, read for INFO

If someone see a chance, offer her ava a trip to another planet and dump her on a Neutral station. This at least prevents that her stuff will be sold. Worth a try. Regards, Ion
  11. Atlan Leticron

Any EU Members in Military and Deployed

I am ex military (Red Barret) and served in Yugoslavia. Stay save brothers, may you return unharmed. "Nec Temere, Nec Timide" Regards, Ion
  12. Atlan Leticron

FYI: Popeye's (UL) Sleipner color-scammed! Stolen by someone impersonating colorer

Good idea. And gives the feature to also see the result before it is applied. Regards, Ion
  13. Atlan Leticron

FYI: Popeye's (UL) Sleipner color-scammed! Stolen by someone impersonating colorer

Sorry to hear about this. I hope this will wake some people up at the office :S I passed it on to the Arkadia community. Regards, Ion
  14. Atlan Leticron

Another avatar using name 'Serica'

Let me explain my post a bit better for you. That coming from a guide weights heavy and will put pointing fingers to the named newbie. And this can cause damage to a new player reputation the first minute he/she log's in. If your afraid that your name might mixed up, than word it differently...
  15. Atlan Leticron

Another avatar using name 'Serica'

Sorry but I find this very out of order, especially from a guide. All we know that there is a innocent newbie arriving which happens to have the same name as a "reputable" other player. Suddenly he/she finds a thread on the public forum warning everyone that it might be a possible scammer...
  16. Atlan Leticron

ole PE:r back on track after 9yrs vacation

Arkadia put's a lot of effort into new players atm. The Ark economy is still starting up and not as large as the Caly one but it is working and stable. Items that are not present are flown in. Next week we have a new VU to fix some of the economy problems and a some new stuff as well. To have...
  17. Atlan Leticron

That is correct. Personally I say, keep away from Amp's at this point. They only add to the decay while loot on small mob's is not that great. So keep that option for later and first work on your skills. If you still want to use a amp, the A-101 is a good option. But you better try to hunt...
  18. Atlan Leticron

The SIB Dilemma, To SIB or not to SIB :D Basically SIB is a trade off. More SIB = less eco More eco = less SIB If you want to skill faster, use a SIB weapon. If you want to hunt eco, use a maxed weapon. However the general rule of thumb is, if you have maxed the weapon for 50% or more, it...
  19. Atlan Leticron

SIB is Skill Increase Bonus. You gain skills faster with SIB. 10% if I am not mistaken. Regards, Ion
  20. Atlan Leticron

As a comparison with Arkadia weapons: Herman LAW-101 - 5.0 dps @ 2.837 hp/pec SIB Opalo - 4.1 dps @ 2.752 hp/pec SIB AAP brave mentor - 6.3 dps @ 2.186 hp/pec NO SIB So a LAW-101 gives most bang for it's buck. A Solomate Opalo is the basic gun you can buy at the TT. Regards, Ion
  21. Atlan Leticron

A horrible gun to skill with if you have a new ava. No Skill Increase Bonus and a pretty bad eco. This only cost you extra on the skilling. Regards, Ion
  22. Atlan Leticron

My first tip, complete forget that you played 9 years ago and make a complete fresh start. If you keep hanging on what you know from back than, you only end up frustrated. And if your interested, I sell Arkadia weapons at my booth. They have better stats than the Caly ones. You find my...
  23. Atlan Leticron

going to arkadia or next planet.

2 PED oil + Thruster decay x MU + 2 PED landing fee = around 10 PED Regards, Ion
  24. Atlan Leticron

going to arkadia or next planet.

When I fly passengers I charge same as the rest, 25 PED. When I have a cargo flight (non stackables) and the client want it fast I offer a seat for 15 PED. When I am on Caly, you find me at Fort Fury. Regards, Ion
  25. Atlan Leticron

How many Dutch people in EU?

42 years young and from Frieslân. Close to Leeuwarden. And almost 9 years in game :D Regards, Ion
Back