Search results

1. G

EU with internet connection via proxy server

Erm, proxies will only allow a select few protocols through and I'm afraid EU doesn't run over https. So, basically, not much chance there. Maybe asking your system admins if your IP can connect directly to the internet and avoid the proxy might work, but I doubt it.
  2. G

Don't trust Imperious from cK Shadows

Somebody hasn't got to page 11 or checked his rep yet...
  3. G

You made me camp ripper snappers

What's your HP gain been like with the Sword JC? I'm guessing most of thos attribute gains are strength?
  4. G

Question: Are Items Actually IN The Mob? Or Roll Of The Dice?

Welcome to the wonderful world of loot theories. In summary: Some people believe that the loot is determined when the Mob spawns. Some people believe that there is a matrix of loot for the area you are in and you randomly get one of those loots. Some people believe that each loot is a request...
  5. G

Question: GeoTreks laser guns - not crafted anymore?

Beat me to it! Even the Apis requires expensive parts, but people are willing to pay ~150 for it as there is no easily available Isis equivalent.
  6. G

Question: GeoTreks laser guns - not crafted anymore?

They all seem to require rather expansive materials, which means that you can't really sell them for less than 150% even if you do make them. And with the current Isis prices it is just not viable to make them, people will buy an isis before one of these...
  7. G

Help: Request for Sweat/Force Nexus

You are very welcome. Oh, and err, bump :)
  8. G

Woo Im Getting Banned... :P

Err, the mobs @ Nea's or swamp camp can kill you?
  9. G

Uber: Uber sword

3 at the last count, at least based on what is for sale. Anyway, it is the sword I used at the beach, just to bring memories of that back - big gratz!! PM me if you want any details of the sale in December
  10. G

what residue does GeoTrek LP470 Manis use

Only metal or energy, same as the big swords I'm afraid...
  11. G

RL Hobbies other than computer games

Football and Golf. Football being association football, despite living in America. Golf resembles EU far too much - there is an endless grind sparingly interrupted by the occasional glimpse of what could be - there is always the thought of how much better the game would become if I could just...
  12. G

What's your current favorite skilling mob?

Purely for skilling is http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&name=John_Teacher_Capital :)
  13. G

Giants in Port Atlantis?????

Before anyone says it is still AM in Colorado :) Nice image
  14. G

Question: How to short sell Mindark?

9 months ago I am sure an Insurance company would have happily underwritten a fixed value for you, but nowadays I doubt they will. Could be worth a try though.
  15. G

Blade Crafting

So, something has been running around my head for a while as I am making myself Rutic Betts whilst residue is low. What am I going to do when it goes back up to 108-110? Here is my suggestion in a support case: support case ID (classed as a suggestion) is 159925 if anyone else would like to...
  16. G

What soc would have me?

I'm not sure, I think one "fount of all knowledge" is more than enough ;) Could you imagine the arguments JC would have with the Soc leader?
  17. G

Atrax Beach: Battle of the teams! Unlimited prize pool!

Einstein, the competition was really well thought out and had good rules - the points scoring had a good balance and the requirements on team hunting made it a bit more challenging at times. I would maybe consider a longer break between sections and keeping the same days active for each week. I...
  18. G

Well, I don't think I quite realised what I was signing us up for, but it turned out to be fantastic fun. I'll look forward to another go, in about 6 months! I don't know how the lunatics do it! Congratulations you Bums :)
  19. G

Luck cycles based on your name?

And I always wondered why teams with "HoF" in them keep globalling. Seriously, the more frequently a name pattern appears the greater chance of globals. People in similar timezones will have similar influences in choosing their Avatar's name, hence the apparent pattern.
  20. G

More from Moh: 409+8=417
  21. Traxbeach-mar-9-mat-2

Traxbeach-mar-9-mat-2

22. G

Moh is the best! 358+10+6+7=381 :)
  23. Traxbeach-mar-9-young-1

Traxbeach-mar-9-young-1

24. Traxbeach-mar-9-mat-1

Traxbeach-mar-9-mat-1

25. Traxbeach-mar-9-old-1

Traxbeach-mar-9-old-1

Back