Search results

1. G

Blade Crafting

So, something has been running around my head for a while as I am making myself Rutic Betts whilst residue is low. What am I going to do when it goes back up to 108-110? Here is my suggestion in a support case: support case ID (classed as a suggestion) is 159925 if anyone else would like to...
  2. G

Achievement: Bpc

Yes, thanks to the 3x and 2x skills I can finally comprehend Blueprints. This all started with making residue for a friend to click swords for me, since then I've pretty much cleared out anything I could TT to keep this going, but things are dynamic round here, just before doing the...
  3. G

HoF: Called ones are always the best

I've been clicking Cleric 1Bs to take me to BPC, given the markup of Cumbriz at the moment. Mostly on quantity, but with the occasional run on condition. I'd just globalled before this and was getting congratulations within the soc, when - I'll let the chat tell the rest: Missed the swirlies...
  4. G

If you must be curious...

Everyone has or will receive something that interests them, but probably should not be clicked, whether about EU or not. I cannot reiterate how important it is not to let this get the better of you, but if you must, or you believe there is a threat you wish to warn other people about, please...
  5. G

5056 Garcen HOF

I meant to take some better screenies of this, but one of my kids kept waking up - I was on my way to finish for the night and dropped one last probe :yay: :tower: MA101 on the finder, the 211 is maxed for those interested.
  6. G

Markup history calculation for (L) items/chips

I noticed Xen's thread about market manipulation of chip prices and it reminded me to post something here about how the auction history for % based items. This is not resources as although they are expressed in a % each unit is a fixed value and hence they are much harder to manipulate; it only...
  7. G

Melee @108% - is it worth it?

OK, following on from Alice's excellent thread Current situation of Melee... and considering I had wanted to try out the new (L) blades I decided to keep careful records of one full Rutic Kil bought @~108%. I tried to stick to the usual mobs I will hunt solo, and ones that avoid me having to...
  8. G

Selling Paint

I've been hoarding paint and finally decided it is time for it to go. Item Number TT Paint Can (Brown) 22 15.4 Paint Can (Light Green) 49 4.41 Paint Can (Pink) 14 1.12 Paint Can (Purple) 16 0.96 Paint Can (Blue) 184 9.2 Paint Can (Mauve) 2 0.22 Paint Can (Orange) 241 2.41 Paint Can (Turqoise) 4...
  9. G

Finally, a sweat price we can all appreciate

This really should be in off-topic, but I couldn't resist.
Back