Search results

1. mg Joda VVV

Selling: Full TT ESI 900% 11250 ped.

Full TT esi 900% 11250 ped.
  2. mg Joda VVV

Selling: Selling 948k skills.

Ola, Take ur pick, pm me on mg joda VVV VVV#9137 discord, or ig (discord is checked daily, ig im bad at reply if not online). Bulk deals are preferred. Single picks u need to be close to mv. 512 hp, 949k skills, all skills besides glamour unlocked, maybe a texture skill. av combat 125 av...
  3. mg Joda VVV

Suggestion: Balancing the UL item's ingame to work inline with a L economy.

Hi Guys, Bit off a oddball idea maybe but as i see it the greatest challenge this game faces is that it has a partially UL economy that cannot cope with a changing playerbase. This causes for markup to an issue since the ones that would consume will switch to UL asap. This kills MU on alot of...
  4. mg Joda VVV

Achievement: I R stronk, 500 HP!

Gonna take awhile before hp ranks changes again. Cya in 30 years :eyecrazy:
  5. mg Joda VVV

FYI: MISSING ELM n Flux generators from eomon loot.

Seems the mightly eomon have a changed event loot table. Massive ammount of boxes, a little outputs, and a little spleen. Please check the box loot ELM weapons, its kinda the point of this event.
  6. mg Joda VVV

Buying: WTB RAD CONVEYORS and Vacuum Flux Energy Generators.

Title says it all.
  7. mg Joda VVV

Buying: WTB Modified Restoration chip

Looking for a mod resto. pm me ingame or here, ign; mg joda VVV VVV
  8. mg Joda VVV

ALA 16 Vermillion Fields Falxangius tax back event 26 of march- 1st of may

Vermillion Fields 1 global a day keep the taxman away. To celebrate our recent victory we will be holding a hunting event on the Falxangius LA and offer the community the opportunity to get back some while grinding their Falxangius mission. This is the first time their is a incentive outside...
  9. mg Joda VVV

FYI: ALA 16 Vermillion Fields under new management.

Hi PCF, House of gamers has taken over management of "The Falxangius" landarea ALA 16 known as Vermillion Fields located at 35730 46706 just south of Amethera Genesis HQ tp. Spawn is set to max density and maturity. Tax mining and hunting 2.5% Mob; FALXANGIUS Rare loots Corrosive...
  10. mg Joda VVV

Suggestion: Skill based area's

Hi Guys, I've been giving skill devaluation some thought and end game content. What i would like to see as a motivator for people to keep their skills and to skill up to unlock game content i think there need to be goals that can add dimensions to game play where players get to be strategic...
  11. mg Joda VVV

Selling: Mod Merc T10, MKII scope, gleamer T7.9, hca204 and other items that might occur

Since I upgraded gun i have some items for sale. Items still for sale Gleamer 2.9 Omegaton MKII Sight. Protector of the Empire (M) [EWE LC-625 Gleamer] T2.9 BO+24 Awersome gun that really kicks ass, decent efficiency with a good range while not requiring a delta BO +24k, [EWE LC-625...
  12. mg Joda VVV

[PRICECHECK] Improved Justifier MKIII, T8.9

Thoughts on the value of this gun? http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=80 10% less damage then ModmkII with a little higher efficiency. Tier is 8.9. //mg
  13. mg Joda VVV

Selling: EWE LC-625 Gleamer T7.9/Arsonistic Chip III TEN edition T7.3

T10 MOD MERC+HCA204, MK II scope, Gleamer 7,9 Since I upgrade gun i have some items for sale. [EWE LC-625 Gleamer] T7.9 Awersome gun that really kicks ass, decent efficiency with a good range while not requiring a delta to be viable. Cat9 powerhouse and with a little luck cat 10. Current...
  14. mg Joda VVV

Buying: Armatrix SB-75 L and Trauma VI

Armatrix SB-75 L and Trauma VI //mg
  15. mg Joda VVV

Buying: Armatrix LB-75 L and Trauma VI

Armatrix SB-75 L and Trauma VI //mg
  16. mg Joda VVV

Selling: Halloween Ring 2017

Halloween Ring 2017 Equip Slot: Right Hand Trauma Mitigation: 13% Faster Reload: 13% Increased Critical Hit Chance: 1% Acceleration: 13% Max Health +13 Increased Laser Weapons Skill Gain: 13% Increased BLP Weapons Skill Gain: 13% Increased Blade Weapons Skill...
  17. mg Joda VVV

Selling: Skills in chips

Engineering Skill Implant (L) 1 52.5 Explosive Projectile Weaponry Technology Skill Implant (L) 1 27.08 Animal Lore Skill Implant (L) 1 17.58 Manufacture Enhancers Skill Implant (L) 1 17.52 Commando Skill Implant (L) 1 15.65 Manufacture Enhancers Skill Implant (L) 1 15.39 Support Weapon Systems...
  18. mg Joda VVV

Selling: Some skills

----------------------------------------------------
  19. mg Joda VVV

Free EntropiaWiki iPhone application available on Apple Store

Hello dear forum, iOS Application Entropia Wiki is a Encyclopaedia type (wiki) app where you can find information about Entropia Universe items, quests, economics , updates and ect. Application server side is looking data in more than 20 data tables. https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1263033327...
  20. mg Joda VVV

New Entropia Wiki mobile app under developement

Hello dear forum, some people asked to make entropiaWiki web easier to access from a mobile phone, our team decided to develop easy Iphone application and try to recreate some entropiaWiki layers , that will better fit to mobile phones. Here is first view : Suggestions is welcome, App will...
  21. mg Joda VVV

Rainbow bridge to lootius!

Hello dear forum, since we had a lot questions why all loot suck, we decided to build a rainbow bridge till heaven to reach lootius. So, Akbar,Hjacker and Me started to build stairs to heaven, at first thought it will go fast , but some noobs on bottom started to steal our stairs!. So ...
  22. mg Joda VVV

Selling: [Ares Ring Perfected]

Hello dear forum, selling mine [Ares Ring Perfected] sb offer bo 25k //mg
  23. mg Joda VVV

Selling: [Earth Shock Trooper Foot guards (M,L)] 8x fire sale

Hello forrum , selling 8x [Earth Shock Trooper Foot guards (M,L)] offer price for all and lets sale it fast! //mg
  24. mg Joda VVV

New event "Worm Signs" in PVP4

Hello dear forum, After this vu, we read there was written , that new event in pvp4 was released. we found a spot in pvp4 , and there was a oil pump, after clicking it it says - add 10000 biogel to start event (it is 100ped tt - 160ped tt with mu) after adding 160 woth biogel , we started...
  25. mg Joda VVV

Selling: [Modified EMT kit Ek-2350]

[Modified EMT kit Ek-2350] [Modified EMT kit Ek-2350] [Modified EMT kit Ek-2350] [Modified EMT kit Ek-2350] +5k! //mg
Back