Search results

1. Acronoid

community losing it

Is it me or is "acting like a happy nut" today?:scratch2: I see many slightly insane/idiotic/stupid threads atm. Where is the whinning? the far fetched theories? something is seriously wrong here :eek:
  2. Acronoid

How to make fun in entropia

I've read a dozen times a dozen threads about how to make money :rolleyes:, ppl really forget entropia is entertainment. So I've got a few tips on how to make it "fun" - don't play when you are tired - there is a life outside of your pc too... - make friends ingame, talk - DONT look at your...
  3. Acronoid

Question: underline, why?

why are the words ma and nd underlined? :confused: find it kinda annoying, looks like the MS-word grammar error realy :scratch2: unless MA is an error, which would explain alot :D
  4. Acronoid

What would be your last drop?

Since I read a few fearsome posts, I'll state here what I find a final drop, a bridge too far; what would make me cash out and leave EU 4ever. - removing ammo for tt - need of food for our avatars for time spend online - teleport charge - weapon decay on equiping [from DrPaddo] a few good ones...
  5. Acronoid

Question: leather duster female?

Is there ever made a leather duster (F) I've seen a few male ones on auction, but AFAIK no female version has ever been crafted yet. Is it possible to craft a female version? And why didn't anyone craft a F one yet if it is :scratch2:
  6. Acronoid

FYI: Feff Family stats V9.3

The new feffoid family stats, maybe someone can update entropiawiki.com. Don't have info on elites yet, just all non event mobs. btw, I find them more fun to hunt now actually. If only they would loot good...
  7. Acronoid

Loot's a bitch

Loot's a bitch thats why she's so familiar Like a mirror shattered, broken it reflects madness little sadistic she is, favouring the lucky screwing when you least can take just to favor you by suprise we all hate her, we all love for loot's a bitch in heart Well you can stop reading here...
  8. Acronoid

to what point

I was doing a little hunt, not even a full one because I have had a bad 2 weeks hunting now. I was just about to get the kill shot, and at the moment I did I died. WTF I thought, did it crit on me while I killed it?:scratch2: (wich would be strange since even a full crit wouldn't take 50dmg...
  9. Acronoid

Question: some questions about make-up

I didn't found a makup do it yourself guide anywhere (but I didn't look very hard though). I have some questions about make up masks. I want a specific mask, but I might wait till CE2 before getting one. Do you need skill (in world skill) to make make-up masks (not craft them, but to use them)...
  10. Acronoid

medically, whats cheaper?

What is cheaper for med skills, fapping to skill or just buy first aid? This considering that my anatomy is about 6 times higher then my first aid. So my anatomy won't rise much skilling naturally, only first aid would but counts for 40% says pewiki. also, does fap5 skill faster than nowadays tt...
  11. Acronoid

A new subforum

While more and more people post hunting and mining logs, maybe it's time to add a new subforum where people can list their mining & hunting logs. Now they get spread between other posts. Also maybe add the option to turn on or off to let other people post. Maybe the code for the old diary system...
  12. Acronoid

How do you feel about the LG posponing?

Well how DO you feel about?
  13. Acronoid

Selling big bag of EFD

Selling big bag of EFD (end at 23 march) Auction Closed I'm selling all my EFD for peds currently that is 24061, and still rising Auction will end at 23march (easter that is) Buy out met : 100PED
  14. Acronoid

The stone gods (or the end of the first wave)

Lately I've been reading a very strange sci-fi story, called the stone gods. I did so because I got fed up again with EU, but thats not the main point, or is it? Thing is, when reading the book I had to think of EU a few times. The story setting takes place in a not so distance futur too btw...
  15. Acronoid

Skill XML

OK, just a thought, but it would not be that hard to implement. Wouldn't it be nice if under the "my section" in the entropiauniverse website we could get an xml with all our skills. It would be very easy to make the code to integrate it in entropiawiki.com, and even on entropiaforum.com, and on...
  16. Acronoid

WOF 2008 cup

As some of you might know (the ones that visit the blog section now and then), I like goofing around in Maya (3D program). I got the thought, what if the winners of WoF 2008, would receive an ingame cup this year. Still modeling, but I want the model to be simple. I might mail it to MA once I...
  17. Acronoid

BoomStick

While I'm stuck here in this wonderfull place called calypso, I'm so kicking myself in the butt for forgetting my to pack my favourite boomstick 2 years ago. I know I was in a hurry to leave the surface of gaia (earth), being sought after by the imperial forces. And how was I about to know that...
  18. Acronoid

Guess the song

OK, very easy game. I start by giving you the lyrics of a song. You find the band & title of the song. then it's your post to post your (favourite) lyrics What is the band and title of the following song: Praying for myself. These thoughts I try to hide. I have faith in me and hope this will...
  19. Acronoid

running the beat

One of the strange thing I've noticed about my avi is that she seem to run on the beat of dance songs (I always play with music). She becomes a little unsynchronised now that see nears LVL52 agility too. But I'dd say she was pretty in Sync with ~140BPM when she was agility 50. Stupid thing is...
  20. Acronoid

Entropia Technical breakdown (warning: long post)

Entropia Technical breakdown Warning, this is an extreme long post. So reading it while take some time. Excuses in advance for that. Just remember I took time to write it too, so don’t nag to much about it. I am creating this thread to give so more knowledge about virtual universes...
  21. Acronoid

Out of the blue

Most of the time I know when a global or a good loot is comming, but this time, being swarmed by little critters I got a good scare when suddenly I went yellow. it isn't much, but it payed my entire hunt, thats for sure :)
  22. Acronoid

little Things that keep me going

Loot is bad since I returned to EU :( But here is a global that almost makes up for it, only one more to break even *sigh*
  23. Acronoid

too eco = bad economy

OK, don't kill me for the idea, but I find some (L) weapons ingame too eco. Yes I mean the Korss series. I find that korsses render the need for any other (L) weapon useless, even at a markup of 150%+. They are just too eco, and to keep the game balanced they should stop dropping. But a lot more...
  24. Acronoid

EF Arcade works with EFD again

I found out that the EF works with EFD again. Long time you could play for free and win absolutely nothing. Now you pay with EFD, and if you break a record you win. :yay::yay::yay: O, btw, try to beat me :)
  25. Acronoid

crafting new handgun in progress

Just wanted to know what ya people find of my handgun. Yes I know the colors suck; it's the shape I try to perfection first. How I got to it, you can read in my blog btw, step for step. Plz comment, I really need the feedback. O, and if you want to hang this on your appartment wall, I can make...
Back