åæø on wista 64 in PE ingame chat ?

Hally

Still married
Society
Mine To Extract
Having just installed PE on my new puter witht 64bit wista i got it all pretty much working all fine but i cant seem to get its running with å ø æ in ingame chat can anyone help ?

hmm dunno, works perfectly fine for me and i did nothing special to get that to work.

Using english version on vista?

try to change ur keyboard layout and default language perhaps in vista.

using a danish language wista and the keyboard setup is DA and i can use the letters in all other games and programs only PE give me problems.

æøå is working fine on my desktop (vista 64bit) but i got an issue with my zepto branded notebook (vista 32bit) where the internal keyboard wont use the keys to the right properly, in my case " æå+\¨' " displays the same character and ø is working fine.
language/regional settings should be fine and when i attach an external kayboard it works fine. i havent really looked too much into it since im usually typing english anyways ingame. its only with PE im having this issue. :scratch2:

that might be it my machine is a zepto notebook ill check tomorrow if some of the chars display right i just asumed all

still havnt been able to fix this but i found out its not limited to zepto it must be about how vista handles special characters maybe our russian speaking friends have similar experiences ?

Nothing to do with Vista. Im sure vista is used in every country, and if it was a Vista specific problem there would have been a downloaded fix.

Maybe it is the translation between EU and Vista, as I cant get the Alt+num symbols to work in chat either.

Back