✦✦ ArMatrix & AP Plates Blueprint Shop ✦✦ (Twin Peaks mall, 2nd Floor)

Legends

Elite
Society
Dirty Dingos
Inherent Marxus Legends
TWIN PEAKS MALL - 2nd FLOOR

index.php

Hello friends,

I have just recently acquired Buzz's shop by the Televator on the 2nd Floor of Twin Peaks mall and I am setting it up as a Blueprint shop for the next couple weeks until Merry Mayhem starts.

You will find there stacks of ArMatrix weapon BPs between 20 and 50 clicks as well as the component blueprints which are required for making these weapons as well. Here's what that looks like:

index.php

And since there is still some room left in the shop, I've also added stacks of 28-50x AP-24 to AP-60 armor plate BPs:

index.php

And also some Lich, Aquila and Firewall mk-3 Armor blueprints:

index.php

I hope you will come take a look, there are some good deals in there. Of course most of the LR and BC blueprints are priced right around mu, but many of the others, especially the armor plate BPs, are priced to move :)

Come mid-December, this shop will be converted to an Enhancer shop.

Cheers o/

Legends

So far the shop has sold pretty all of the ArMatrix component blueprints at least once, sold some gun BPs, some Sword BPs, all of the Gizmo and Widget BPs a couple times now and several AP plate BP stacks.

All stocked up again for your browsing pleasure :)

Legends

Bump for big Blueprint shop :)

2 more weeks of blueprints :)

Bump for big blueprint shop :)

Make your own ArMatrix weapons and AP plates!

Bump for a massive BP shop :)

To the top

This shop will be converted to an enhancer shop soon, probably within the next 2-3 weeks :)

So come get your Blueprints while you still can!

Back