Achievement: 1 Year of BP-130

So if I spend 1000 ped on 10hp mobs level 2 and 1000 ped on 300hp mobs lvl 10… will I get the same amount of butcher skill? Or will the more kills of lower hp mob give more since more kill events?
I am asking specifically about the butcher skill (or the other looter specific skills) not the shared skills

That doesn't seem right when I look at my data for 10k cycled on Longtooths versus 10k cycled on Flesh rippers. In the case of Longtooths they have significantly worse hp/lvl ratio and I gained 40.6464 Points(Butchering) in 10867.7092 PED cycled(using 50% skill pill), whereas with Flesh rippers I gained 40.7246 Points(Butchering) in 10249.9641 PED cycled(using 100% skill pill). There could be an argument that I did the flesh rippers a few days later so higher level = harder to gain pts but they're almost the same gains despite the massive difference in hp/lvl ratios (almost a 600% difference).

Edit: I'm talking about the butchering skill btw forgot to include that
I posted my data for butchering skill gains

Not sure what part you're referring to

I have ~340k skills sold.
Because I was challenged in the thread I posted in my post there are screenshots of my skills Before/After.
Why should I believe your numbers, where do they come from? Did you hit the keys randomly?

PPRPS.
This part... HP/LVL is only to hold your gun... is not in DEFENSE or LOOTER skill gaining
At lower levels, the differences are simply more obvious and drastic. The table you are asking about, you can navigate between several mobs if you don't know their HP and level...

But those skills are just for carrying your Weapon. What I wrote so far is not true about Defensive and Looter. So if your weapon is maxed out, focus on the composition of your loot, because you don't need high level, you need more PED.

Last edited:
PPRPS.
This part... HP/LVL is only to hold your gun... is not in DEFENSE or LOOTER skill gaining
So if I spend 1000 ped on 10hp mobs level 2 and 1000 ped on 300hp mobs lvl 10… will I get the same amount of butcher skill? Or will the more kills of lower hp mob give more since more kill events?
I am asking specifically about the butcher skill (or the other looter specific skills) not the shared skills
Well I'm glad you agree with me then

Also not sure why you're being so hostile towards me? :cry:

Last edited:
I have ~340k skills sold.
Because I was challenged in the thread I posted in my post there are screenshots of my skills Before/After.
Why should I believe your numbers, where do they come from? Did you hit the keys randomly?

PPRPS.
1k > 0 skillsx340 or 10k > 9k x340?

340k skills sold can either be 1.1k ped worth of skills, or 287k ped worth of skills (or much much more that the calc won't let me do because there's not an esi big enough to extract some peoples skills down 1k), depending where you're counting from. 340k isn't an appropriate way to determine how much skill you have sold, only TT.

Well I'm glad you agree with me then

Also not sure why you're being so hostile towards me? :cry:

That doesn't seem right when I look at my data for 10k cycled on Longtooths versus 10k cycled on Flesh rippers.

In the case of Longtooths they have significantly worse hp/lvl ratio and I gained 40.6464 Points(Butchering) in 10867.7092 PED cycled(using 50% skill pill),

whereas with Flesh rippers I gained 40.7246 Points(Butchering) in 10249.9641 PED cycled(using 100% skill pill).

There could be an argument that I did the flesh rippers a few days later so higher level = harder to gain pts but they're almost the same gains despite the massive difference in hp/lvl ratios (almost a 600% difference).

I don't understand what your problem is.

In two comments I explain to you about Looter the profession, while you talk nonsense. Are you feeling good? How are you?

I think Dwemer doesn’t underswand the question, thanks for the clear answer Yazuki

Deemer sorry if I offended you or something I don't have any problem. I'll refrain from cluttering this thread any further

Deemer sorry if I offended you or something I don't have any problem. I'll refrain from cluttering this thread any further

With skills, there are two factors that keep you from becoming level 100 in a week.

One factor is the decreasing skill abilities that have a maximum multiplier of *5.
And the other factor is a time limit. You just can't take more TT for your level because you take the max. Therefore your result is almost the same. You're just shooting more than normal and that's why you're limited.

3rd year(2022-2023): 1st full year bp-130T10
Its BP-130 day again, first time the whole year on tier 10 !
The year got an additional boost from cyrene mecha instance which introduced tradeable skillpills and allowed me to apply over 500hours of additional 100% skilling compared to previous years.
Here is my results:
20/07/22: Blp Pistoleer Hit lvl335 -> 20/07/23 Blp Pistoleer Hit 456 / 121 lvls gained
20/07/22: Ranged BLP Dmg lvl 338 -> 20/07/23: Ranged BLP Dmg lvl 456 / 118 lvls gained
1.1million+ skillpoints / all looter profs 100+ / maxed for all existing weaponry / 612hp / Average Combat 194 / Topskill Blp Weaponry 70k+

With most of my codex reward skills and overall offense skills now being quite high i have started to focus on defense skilling picking athletics whenever i can and plan to start with picking evade/dodge rewards as well soon. Currently my evader 136 / dodger 127 are sufficient for most existing gameplay but with mindarks tendancy to introduce more highlevel mobs and defense being much harder to raise then offense i feel that i have to put some longterm effort into this area to be futureproof.

That doesn't seem right when I look at my data for 10k cycled on Longtooths versus 10k cycled on Flesh rippers.

In the case of Longtooths they have significantly worse hp/lvl ratio and I gained 40.6464 Points(Butchering) in 10867.7092 PED cycled(using 50% skill pill),

whereas with Flesh rippers I gained 40.7246 Points(Butchering) in 10249.9641 PED cycled(using 100% skill pill).
To clarify: You will have to measure your gains in ped, not points. Skinning and butchering skill have fixed gain (in ped) based on ped cycling, and multiplied by any skill pill you use.

Back