Info: 100 merp - lol!

Hi,

@Oleg:
You have this backwards.

Giving attributes/skills as a reward means that there is no advantage to be gained by doing them that can not be gained elsewhere.
I'm very sorry, but I do not understand this. My English skills are limited, and however I read this, it makes no meaning. Now I know about you, so "makes no meaning" doesn't match - plz excuse, could you re-formulate it for me? I just don't get it :(

@PW3CKA:
You havent played any other mmo dont you? 10k is absolute piece of cake, and lets left aside korean mmos :D
The flags, from crazy elementals hiding in canyons where the thief-pursued caravans trading the SILK would need to pass for the shortest ROAD? With the cursed White Tigers/ Champs/ Giants?
Been there, done that. A cake-walk compared to 10K Merp/ Foul/ Argo, IMHO. At least there was diversification due to the caravans passing, and the high level thieves 1-hitting you if not most aware, and constant action.

I did it, and enjoyed. No comparison to the stupid grind of the 10K in EU, in a matching LA, just repeating the same routine over and over. Bot work. I'm sure they're already used - this just cries for it.

This other game I think you mentioned is years old, and even back then was considered a hard core grinder sucking blood via it's item shop. Does it still exist? Dunno, left when it was clear that the robbery (popping) using high level thieves wouldn't be cured.

But we have 2010 now. Utilizing quest models from the late 90's isn't exactly what we expect from MA/ FPC, don't we?

I understand that MA/ FPC are tiny company's and don't have much resources to invent a whole new questing system. But has it been really necessary to copy-cat just the most outdated, hated, uncreative quests at all?

Hadn't been there more interesting, challenging, and entertaining quest models to copy from anywhere?

Maybe MA should ask me. There's games to copy from that are ways more advanced regarding missions. Or maybe they should just have their developers play other prominent games, and pay them via a normal payroll. Not in scheduled HoF's.

Have fun!

Hi,

@Oleg:

I'm very sorry, but I do not understand this. My English skills are limited, and however I read this, it makes no meaning. Now I know about you, so "makes no meaning" doesn't match - plz excuse, could you re-formulate it for me? I just don't get it :(

The missions give skill and attribute gains. You get skill gains from normal hunting. Missions might make your skill gains faster, but you don't get anything that you couldn't get from normal hunting.

Even Stamina only gives you HP. Doing all 10k mob missions will give you 1 HP from Stamina. You can easily get that from normal hunting.

No-one has to do the missions.

Back