Selling: 100K Crude Oil

Corrie

Alpha
Marcus corrie aurelius
sold, please close

Last edited:
You with BP?

105% for crude oil???

Im wondering the same thing as above.... I can buy 5kped refined oil probably for 102-103%.... 105% for crude means around 106% for refined....

Im just curious what made you decide to charge so much or get an idea why its worth so much.... usually bulk is sold cheaper... not more then less....

105% for crude oil???

Im wondering the same thing as above.... I can buy 5kped refined oil probably for 102-103%.... 105% for crude means around 106% for refined....

Im just curious what made you decide to charge so much or get an idea why its worth so much.... usually bulk is sold cheaper... not more then less....

One word, GRRRRREED! ;) :laugh:

One word, GRRRRREED! ;) :laugh:

Maybe... or stupidity.... I just dont understand why OP would think that much oil is worth more then less.... 100PED stacks are sold at like 102.9-103%... meaning a big oil clicker can get pretty cheap oil... and even cheaper if he buys maybe 500ped where the stacks are maybe .5%-1% cheaper.... but paying a premium to get big stack of oil.... my god....

If anyone here wants oil for 105% crude.... Ill sell you my unrefined lyst for 104%.

Maybe... or stupidity.... I just dont understand why OP would think that much oil is worth more then less.... 100PED stacks are sold at like 102.9-103%... meaning a big oil clicker can get pretty cheap oil... and even cheaper if he buys maybe 500ped where the stacks are maybe .5%-1% cheaper.... but paying a premium to get big stack of oil.... my god....

If anyone here wants oil for 105% crude.... Ill sell you my unrefined lyst for 104%.

tell me 1. reason why he are not allowed to sell for 105%? If he is allowed - why you bother about this? :)

2 peds bump. pm :D

tell me 1. reason why he are not allowed to sell for 105%? If he is allowed - why you bother about this? :)

no one said he is not allow

hehe gl selling! there are alot of oil at bo 102-103 % on ah and it's refined

I never said that he couldn't just that I dont think he'll be able to.... As harsh as more words may come out... its constructive critism.... its an attempt to show the person that he needs to lower his price if he wants to sell....

Its like I can make a selling pixie thread here and try to sell set for +25.... of course no one will buy....

now for sale at 104%

Let me know when you go to 102-103%.

now for sale at 103%

120k now for sale

Refine that and maybe 103% will be a good deal to some people.... itd be more in line with what anyone can get off auction... If you want to start selling it... toss it on auction yourself... or discount it....

If your in no rush... then maybe wait it out for a price increase or supply crash either way will result in better price for you.

selling for 102%

When you get to 101% for the batch (assuming in raw form) give me a PM I might buy the whole lot from you.

selling for 101%

Ill check one thing and maybe get back to you tommorow whether I want to buy or not.

Back