100k Sweat by Swunt

Lerxst

Prowler
By-Tor "Lerxst" Rivendell
I have amassed 95k Nexus towards my goal of 100k Nexus. This nexus will need 100k sweat. Having sweated at many different places I have decided after 2 sessions that I will gather all sweat while swunting ambus at Neas. I think the whole hunting part is important to keep me from going completely insane during this process and the teams have been pretty fun socially thus far :). I will not make ME out of this until I reach the goal of 100k each. Should I need ME I will wait until I have reached my 100k Nexus goal but have 500+ ME on me now and have 3100 sweat from previous 2 sessions that will be used if needed and not counted towards 100k goal.

I will track:

Starting ammo:40 Ped Med weapon Cells (this was plenty of ammo to last a good few hours)
Total Loot:

Decay: I am going to wear armor and use a fap. My thoughts are if I am dead I am going to lose precious time sweating and might lose out on loot and globals if I am running from TP. I did 2 sessions, the first was naked and fap decay was through the roof and was double what it was with Shogun 5a. Since we only sweat young and mature fap decay was much less wearing armor and plates. I am not too worried about the decay factor on armor as I am on FAP. The decay difference between FAP-28 and a 2600 is pretty significant which was the main difference between armored and unarmored. That said, after looking at the armor I have and the stats I am going to wear Kobold/5a. If I understand armor correctly higher durability = less decay. Ambus are 100% impact, Kobold offers +3 impact and +50 durability over Shogun. I will use mostly FAP5 (between mobs if health is very low otherwise natural health regen), FAP28(when attacked if health is <50%) and the 2600(hopefully not at all but just in case :) )

Profit/Loss:
Session Time/Total Sweat:
Total Sweat:

Skills: Start/Finish/Total Since I am obviously not going to be swunting 24/7 I will only track what skills I get during each session.
Sweat Gathering
Concentration
Psyche

Not sure if I want to track the hunting skills or not. Thoughts? Any other sweat related skills I should track? I think I was getting courage, agility and evade mostly so I can track that as well. Maybe health too. I will see tonight what I feel like tracking.

Any tips or suggestions welcomed. My goal is for 2k sweat a session but that may be a bit unrealistic so it may be more like 1.5k per or so.

Just out of curiosity; why would you use the swunt to reach your 100k sweat goal? I have tried swunting and it can be lots of fun. Though when you sweat alone at Nea's place you will have at least 100 sweat more per hour. And than if you would sweat at other place you might get approx. 700 sweat an hour like me. I think I have tried every possibility ingame regarding sweating but I came to the conclusion sweating in a swunt won't reach your goal the quickest way. Atm I do 4k sweat a day in 5.5 hours. So I would reach that goal in 25 days. yes it is boring, but than a second computer is handy so you can do other things as well ;) (there is pm and fl too incase you do go insane :p)

my advice...

my advice... go buy several really cheap keyboards... you are going to burn out that 8 button really quick.

my advice... go buy several really cheap keyboards... you are going to burn out that 8 button really quick.

or save the keyboard money to buy sweat :O

I suggest a Vivo T1 from the TT instead of the FAP-5, unless you are over Level 37 Paramedic the T1 will be more eco.

Just out of curiosity; why would you use the swunt to reach your 100k sweat goal? I have tried swunting and it can be lots of fun. Though when you sweat alone at Nea's place you will have at least 100 sweat more per hour. And than if you would sweat at other place you might get approx. 700 sweat an hour like me. I think I have tried every possibility ingame regarding sweating but I came to the conclusion sweating in a swunt won't reach your goal the quickest way. Atm I do 4k sweat a day in 5.5 hours. So I would reach that goal in 25 days. yes it is boring, but than a second computer is handy so you can do other things as well ;) (there is pm and fl too incase you do go insane :p)

Pretty much for the fun of it and I was getting amounts better than going solo at Neas and from where I was getting it elsewhere like Swamp Camp or Atlas H. The thing is when you solo at Neas there are longer streatches of dry periods and many times there are idiots who drag 5+ mobs into the group. Swunt is controlled to an extent where I can stand in one spot and sweat to my hearts content and not have to worry about anything but sweating and killing it when dry.

To Kebplay: I will try the Vivo. ty :)

Session 1

Ammo:30 Ped
Loot:18.2
Decay: 2.66
Profit/Loss: -14.46

Sweat: 2532
Session Time: 5.5 hours
Sweat/Hr: 460

Skills:
SG: +30
Concentration: +7
Psyche +1

I decided to make a marathon out of the first run. The loot sucked with only 1 mini the whole time but sweat was coming pretty steady until the end. I used Pixie 5a this time just to compare the decay and if not for the healers the decay number would have been a bit higher. All in all a fun time. Will try Kobold next session as planned. Skills are not really worth tracking since skillgains with the opalo are almost non-existant.

good luck with your quest.

Yes

Agreed, quite a task, specially considering every time someone seems to set a high sweat goal, they forget/give up/find a better way.

Session #2

Ammo:10 Ped
Loot: 7.52
Decay: 1.79
Profit/Loss: -4.27
Total Profit/Loss: -18.73

Sweat:1367
Session Time: 3.25 hours
Sweat/Hr: 420
Total Sweat: 3899
Total Time: 8.75 hours
Total Sweat/Hr: 445.6

Skills:
SG: +13
Concentration: +3
Psyche +1
Total Skills:
SG: +43
Concentration: +10
Psyche +2

First hour I was on the waiting list and missed out on a global. Seemed tonight the loot was slightly better but many more failed pulls.

Lerxst good luck with your quest... Will meet you sometime during Swunt.

Session #3

Ammo:13 Ped
Loot: 5.76
Decay: 1.10
Profit/Loss: -8.34
Total Profit/Loss: -27.07

Sweat:1220
Session Time: 2.5 hours
Sweat/Hr: 488
Total Sweat: 5119
Total Time: 11.25 hours
Total Sweat/Hr: 455

Skills:
SG: +16
Concentration: +2
Psyche: 0
Total Skills:
SG: +59
Concentration: +12
Psyche +2

Seems as though when I am there the loot goes to complete crap. Sweat was up though and decay was excellent. I gess the good news is while swunting I am not getting 60% returns mining....lol

Nice project. I`ll need to jump in on one of those swunts soon. I`ve spent enough time around Neas recently. Good luck!

great project, Ill be watching, I love tracking these :)

curious though, if you sweat it until dry, do you think the extra sweat compensates for the armor/fap decay you face while tanking a mob? Do you think focus would help?

When I swunt I swear til aggro and then shoot it o_O
but thats partially because I refuse to wear armor and avoid fapping as much as possible so I cant tank the mobs very long, plus I get bored.

great project, Ill be watching, I love tracking these :)

curious though, if you sweat it until dry, do you think the extra sweat compensates for the armor/fap decay you face while tanking a mob? Do you think focus would help?

When I swunt I swear til aggro and then shoot it o_O
but thats partially because I refuse to wear armor and avoid fapping as much as possible so I cant tank the mobs very long, plus I get bored.

The thing about the Neas swunt I am doing is that this is in a team of usually 12 people. We sweat until it's dry then we kill it with unamped Opalos. Cost to kill with a full team is usually right around 60 pec. This is why the amount of ammo, decay and apparently loot is so low over a long period of time. Another reason for low decay is there is usually someone there healing. Last run I only had to use my big fap once and used the Vivo all other times but did die once due to a hit and a quick crit right after. With pixie-5a I can usually take 4 hits without having to fap but the ambu usually give up after a couple of hits allowing me to be healed or heal up naturally.

Edit: One thing concerning me is the lack of loot when I am there. The way the loot distribution works there are times where I get 5 ammo and 1 residue back or nothing at all. While I am averaging a 9 ped loss per run to this point I am going to press on and hope loot will balance out over time. To this point I could have saved 11 hours and just bought the sweat but I am getting skills and there is always the chance the team hits a nice big loot more than paying for ammo and decay.

Last edited:
Taking a slight break. I went out to swunt after I excavated a XXII oil Saturday night and the team broke up after only a couple of mobs so those results will not be counted since it wasn't much. I then decided I needed a vacation from the planet and headed to CND. I did however reach my goal of 100k Nexus on CND.

210 Force Nexus 96000 960.00 PED STORAGE
211 Force Nexus 4809 48.09 PED ESTATE

The funny thing about that is all was done with only 1 131 ped Nexus global. All the rest was just everyday claims.

I wish u luck lerxst i know how boring sweating can be, never tried the swunt at neas and w/ ur ped results they dont sound too impressive, but i might give it a shot, probably beats just sweating for hrs. What ARE u going to do w/ all that ME though? i say u buy a healing chip and run around healing me while i skill, just a thought :D and gz once more for that nice oil claim

gl on your quest, i hope to see you in the one of the swunts. :D

I'd just drag out the mob's healthbar and click on it. Saves the damn 8 button :)

Back