100x Free guns, extractors,seekers ,finders on OLA#54

shoti

Deactivated Account
Attention !!!

The Event has JUST STARTED !!!!

All items are placed on OLA #54 (212 456 NE from segna TP )watch carefully under your legs. Do not avoid mobs ;). Do not hesitate to walk throug borders of NE Segna Arctic Exa's Camp

This time item placed are :

20x Ziplex z1
20x Ju10
20x me/01
20x ee/o1
20x solomate opalo
1x bamf zk3 shotgun
1x ju25 (L)
1x md-101

All u have to do is go there and pick them up from the ground !!! U can start your mining journey on Calypso by aquiring gear at OLA # 54

Good Luck All !!!!

p.s. skuls laying on the shed are smal tip where to search. Conect its possition with LA map :)

Link to previous event and announcing of this event :
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ems-ne-segna-arctic-exas-camp-once-again.html

Last edited:
Thx all participants for nice frequency. Another "batch" of free mining gears will be "refiled" on that LA later today - so thats not over yet, dont give up ;)

Crap I don't have the TPs, good luck all :( Let's TP run >.<

Last edited:
looking now, hopefully stuff is still there :)

Thanks for the event. I didn't find any. Oh well, next time then. Good luck to all.

Thanks!

managed to find one TT finder :3

5 miinutes after anouncing that on chat in Nea's when i arrive vith small group at place there were few happy founders :) even don't know if they have EF acounts.

To ppl who ask me to beter hide items next time :

When I them better u are cursing that u can't find anything :p - so how u want me to hide it next time ?

Just found your LA, is there still something left on the ground ?

Nice event mate. Managed to find one ME/01 near the south border of the land area. Can u tell us which items are not found?

Nice event Shoti !!!

Well, I've been to your land this morning during an hour but I found nothing... I guess everything has been picked up yesterday already. :(

Will you do another one in the future ? I'll check more often :)

I like your style Shoti. Taking the bull by the horns as it were, and not sitting on your arse wishing things were better. Good on ya :D

Thx for all nice words and + reps. More event like that is coming soon.

Back