1st kill globals. chance or balancing?

• Its written in the stars (chance)

Votes: 34 65.4%
  • Its written in the code (balancing)

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters

mrchips

Guardian
This happens to me so often that I dont think its down to chance. Or is it?
I guess im a mid level player so I'm not hunting snables. I play for about 4-5 hours per day logging in and out when my 5 month old son allows ;)

I log in, kill my first mob, global! This happens about 2-3 times a week.

Is it luck? Or is it a balancing issue?

What do you think? Have you noticed it too?

A good sense for globalling maybe? :D
I never had that after logging in, more when I just TP around 'at random' and seem to land on top of globs sometimes.

Never had any global on the first mob while logging in, but had some globals on the first encounter with a mob.

My first atrox i killed was a global, and my first allophyl was also a global. Same with hogglo and scipulor.

Not when i logg in.

But i often start my hunting runns whit a small global or near global. Just to get me all exited and then the rest of the hunt can be realy bad.

I hope its just all by chanse, and not a programing thing.

no 1 kill global but a 2 kill big HoF;) was 2 animal i killed for a few hours not second 1 i killed after loggin on though:(

I'd say its just chance...

My best experience was when i went to jasons one time with a soc mate...first drone we globaled and it was bad loot afte rthat...so we went to twin peaks and first argo we killed globaled....hehe...we tried switching after that but the luck did not continue....

had it happen a few other times...mainly with larger mobs..not a few times like above..but go hog hunting and first one global.....

its all in the fingers!

Back