Question: 2023 Mayhem Ring

ProActive Mango

Stalker
What are your toughts about this ring?

What do you think its worth?

I think its worth 2-3k with these trash stats and even right handed :D

For me, it’s only worthwhile trait is the lifesteal, as a melee user I get that with a 1-2p markup M-matrix annyway and in return lose a right hand reload ring slot. So for me you couldn’t get me to wear it for free.

I think it’s going to have a very selective audience, somebody that is really interested in the skill gain of mindforce (but remember the potential bug) and has reload elsewhere on their setup.
Still, nowhere valued near 5 digits.

It strikes me once again how stupid it feels to need to know that a function on something new isn't bugged. I don't even know any more how long the rocket launcher bugs have been classed as a known issue at the bottom of vu texts, that will be fixed at some point. You may as well take hell freezing over as the chosen point.
Anyway, with clarification of what can correctly be used together on the MF side, it would be worth considering for some, but MF tends not to do great on dps, unless I'm missing something, so the combo with lifesteal may not be very interesting - at least not together. That would make the total value of the ring lower, as you'd only be using either half of it at a time or somewhat over half. As for, what was it, regen? lol...
Still, if someone wanting to sell one does proper confirmation of it working together with pills etc, it could be worth more than your estimate, but not greatly more...

Made into a left-handed ring, it would become very interesting. Now, you would give up DPS/reload speed.

If you got a left-hand ring with reload speed such as Xmas 22, its pretty nice. But most people dont have that and will probably pass on it for that reason.

Its gonna be a tough year after TWEN, with two weak rings in a row, and Easter 22 not miles away either.

Back