2023 SIB Weapon Charts

kingjehu

Prowler
Society
Skillin Villans
Jehu Da King
Rolling out some new charts for 2023!

This current version focuses on a scatter type chart based on two axis between DPS and efficiency.
The first batch will be for unlimited SIB weapons only (thats what most ppl care about) I may tackle the Limited side depending on how this goes.

Moving up in the Y axis means an increase in DPS.
Moving right in the X axis means an increase in efficiency.

Disclaimer: These are meant to be a visual guide not a definitive stat machine, sometime values are assumed or rounded as needed.

JEHU

Last edited:
Unlimited Weapons

LASER
index.php

index.php

BLP
index.php

index.php

Last edited:
x and y seem inverted on the graphs or am i just dumb?

Nice charts.

I think some weapons are missing e.g. Armatrix lp-70 twen?, EWE EP-38 Night Special, Augmented

Missing BP-20 twen.

Might I also suggest having the dots not be the same color as the background? Makes it difficult to see.

I'll look into the missing items. I think I have an idea of what went sideways there.

Nice charts but I can't find Imk-2 in there, which would be my point of reference (guess I'm old-school). I found the TWEN Edition, and the Adjusted, but couldn't find the original one...

As an additional aid in reading these charts, I think it would be a good idea to make the better known weapons bold so they stand out more and people can compare other things with ones they are familiar with already. Imk-2, Zorra's HK, M83, Opalo, MacMahon, etc... are weapons I think most players are already familiar with and could serve as a point of reference to compare the other, lesser known ones.

But anyways, great job, super useful charts :)

Keep in mind that these charts are for SIB weapons, so guns like the IMk-2 or the 38 special, while viable Unlimited options after level 100 , are not SIB.

Some of the new TWEN items were not marked as SIB on the wiki, so I am working on those fixes.

Note: Axis labeling fixed, added some missing TWEN items. Melee charts added.

Last edited:
Back