22,289 PED Mining HOF

When it rains it pours! Now that I've been really committed to playing EU the right way, I can't believe how well things have been going.

Today, I was on a regular mining run that was going really well. I finished up my first run up 7% from a TT perspective so I had to go back in and give it another go. I was almost done mining when it happened...

This coming right after a 5,508 hunting HOF and 12k Alternative ingot HOF...unbelievable!

For those who are curious, I was mining planetside with a DSEC L30 finder and a Terra Amp. :)

When it rains it pours! Now that I've been really committed to playing EU the right way, I can't believe how well things have been going.

Today, I was on a regular mining run that was going really well. I finished up my first run up 7% from a TT perspective so I had to go back in and give it another go. I was almost done mining when it happened...

This coming right after a 5,508 hunting HOF and 12k Alternative ingot HOF...unbelievable!

For those who are curious, I was mining planetside with a DSEC L30 finder and a Terra Amp. :)
GG

Gratz!
Im not much of a miner, but I wonder what kind of multiplier is that?

Gratz!
Im not much of a miner, but I wonder what kind of multiplier is that?
Not OP but my biggest tower to date was 10k lyst on calypso outside PVP3. I was using F 105 finder with Level 1 Finder Amplifier Light (L). So I spent about 1.5ped. You do the math. Big multipliers are definitely possible

oh and congrats on the hit :)

Last edited:
Big multipliers are definitely still possible and - in my opinion based on my own tracking guide - the number of drops is far more important than the size of the amp. Better to have 50 drops with a 5% chance each drop (probably far less, but you get the picture) than a single, high-amped drop with a 5% chance.

With the 50 drop example, the odds of not getting a big hit within 50 drops would be 1 - .95^50 or 7.69%. That’s better than the 5% odds with a single drop.

So, bankroll management is important. But more important is hunting for MU since we may never get large globals or HOFs. It’s probably even more important for me now since my TT return % will likely have to fall.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Still in EP loss correction, unrelated

Congratulations!

I saw the HoF message, and chats fell silent for a moment in astonishment.

Back