ATH: 33k and next day 57k ATHs

Only helps some ...

gratz mate :yay:

Congrats Deepa. Seen you HoF'ing and Globalling in the Auction a few times. :thumbup:

grats

Big Grats to you...
Like others have said, you are very lucky.
I myself have been depoing just like you...if not more, and I think my biggest craft is around 5k...pretty sad if you ask me... I'm still waiting for my nice loot.

you need a better refiner! :D

Deposits are'nt something you getting ath for. It's just increases your luck for short period of time.

in this game you can only get ath if you put everything you own in a risk to loose all a 10 minutes.
99% attempts you loose. But if you do this attempts 99 times - most likelly you'll get some. And when it is your luck. to get 31k ath or 195k

guys here who told about depositing same amount as me, probably play on that money all 30 days. I gamble on that 2-3 days out of month, and when just hanging around with empty pockets.

Deposits are'nt something you getting ath for. It's just increases your luck for short period of time.

in this game you can only get ath if you put everything you own in a risk to loose all a 10 minutes.
99% attempts you loose. But if you do this attempts 99 times - most likelly you'll get some. And when it is your luck. to get 31k ath or 195k

guys here who told about depositing same amount as me, probably play on that money all 30 days. I gamble on that 2-3 days out of month, and when just hanging around with empty pockets.

Glad it payed off this time, grats :D

Back