ATH: 34 000 hoglo

You two, if someone, desurved this. Grats on you both!

blank out screenshots is soooooo last year.... :whistle:

Reactions: Wed
gratz on the ATH, if i remember it correctly you looted another hl18 in an ath ages ago? Big gz to you, and another fail added to the balancing team's record :p (or maybe they thought you lovebirds each needed one :p )

carro, when do u come back? we miss u :p

Not back ingame, just a big fan nowdays. Love reading the forum and smile for old friends luck.

Been a loong time since last time ingame now, soc meeting was last time. Not even sure if I'm on the soclist anymore. But, met up with Lady Luri 2 times irl now, been speaking alot to her latly :)

None suprice but she had to do someting at least and did not got it from MA:s hand like sombody else. :popcorn:

Nice ath big gratz :yay::yay:

Woooooowwwwwwww Gratzzz

Old RX history. Something about where MA gives evidence at the winner was not the successful winner.It was the MA who chose it would be in my point off the view.

Huge gratz Eto :yay: :yay:

Originally Posted by Leona
Gratz Etopia!

1 day after:
Originally Posted by Etopia
The "loot" for some loud voicing player , is not so rare...it just depend on player...
For sure , the usual whinner like me dont get anything...

Ma is MA and will allways be it..dont need to say more. :popcorn:

The greyed out name was marco?
Why the secrecy?

Still a gratz, very nice loot.

Huge ass congrats to you ETO, one of the best players I have ever known :)

Gratz, that's a fat loot :yay:

I can understand why you might want to blank out your teammates name, but why blank out the damage you did to the mob? :scratch2:

Gratz, that's a fat loot :yay:

I can understand why you might want to blank out your teammates name, but why blank out the damage you did to the mob? :scratch2:

So no one can know that our secret to get good loot on hogglo is to hunt them with opalo :D :laugh:

(i didnt do the black , so i dont know...)

Big Gz Etopia! This time I was hunting hogglo earlier that day, last time you got ATH on hogglo I was hunting them! Big Steal ever :p Keep up your good work, good luck!

Back