3k all time high dianum

Pretender

Elite
Society
Trigger Happy
Jarod "pretender" Parker
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

yep, TT stuff, and still a rich deposit of 2400 dianum stones, worth 3k ped exact.

man i was(and still am) happy. all time high too!

its my second hof in PE...

Last edited:
Gratz :D

Werent you like "Wtf ???" when you detonated the bomb and got a deposit, then looked to see how big, and all it said was "deposit" ?

I know i was when i got my rich, had to look up on the other line at the end to see the "rich" ;)

Kinda funny :D

MindBuster said:
Gratz :D

Werent you like "Wtf ???" when you detonated the bomb and got a deposit, then looked to see how big, and all it said was "deposit" ?

I know i was when i got my rich, had to look up on the other line at the end to see the "rich" ;)

Kinda funny :D

well, i wasnt expecting anything at that place, i just had the urge to throw a bomb, and then that thing turned up.
i just took 60 ped of probes/bombs with me and on bomb number 12 orso this came up. and im a noob miner too , mining should be around 500 now :p

holy frickin fugatz!

way to go pretender. =)

nice find.

I wish my "hmm. i wonder what'll happen if i drop a bomb here" days turned out like that.. ;)

WOW

I love to Grats on Hofs like this :D

So Grats !

When im Mining i almost Never find Dianum Stone. If you dont need the Peds wait for the Crafting VU :D

:cheer:

Very nice, gratz :)

WooooooW! Seriously Woow!
Once again I'm stunned. :D

anyways Gratz m8 :tongue2:

NOT PRETENDING to suck the countryside dry!!!! :D

GRTAZ!

Uber uber gratz. It is not often so to see that amount of Dianum.

well, im very thankfull to you all for the gratz and the great support, b/c without some tips i would never find anyhthing at all, and especially not an 7th place on ATH :)

Hooooo boy.. BIG gratz Pretender!!!!! :eek: Damned nice HoF ;)

Nice! Big grats ;). And cool to be in all time high grats :D

Damn damn and damn again

I tried mining when I first started and hit a handful of 25-30ped spots. However my luck disappeared and I then burnt 300PEDs and found nothing but a single small deposit of Binary Liquid.

No spaceship neither!

Ah well damn you again ;)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk

does anyone remember the times this was possible? i still do....xD and i wish i got that lucky again :eek:

nice, one but ages ago :D

Create a new thread, Pretender, then link to any old thread you like. This is just not funny, reading a post from some old gamer with old replies, and confusing.

Back