40k Hogglo Mature ~ OMFG, i got an ATH??!!

Gratz

Some of the Story: Kygon comes into Nate Valley, happy with just looting a med tp chip from a hogglo. Bruud and Stryker congratz him. Stryker contemplates hogglos, but decides to go to falxangius instead. about 5 minutes after Everyone was in Nate, Stryker got pwnd :laugh:

Well. theres not much to say other than

Ubah Gratz! :eek:

And looking at your EF rep, and reading your posts, it couldnt have gono to a better player...

Gratz again mate :)

Big congrats to you m8 ;)

:beerchug: :beerchug:

dude insane gratz too you :) would you like to give me some

:D

I remember you in Peaks saying " I need an Imp Fap :/ " (or something similar) in All Chat ...

I start for my noob hunt to tantilions and on my way to the E i see your ATH ... :laugh:

After this i was screaming in my All Chat:

"I would like my Mod Fap"

" I need an Adj Fap"

Etc ... nothing worked... :D :rofl:

HUGE GRATZ M8
:clap:

w000000t, gratz m8, well deserved one for you, buy urself something nice.

<dutch>
*pisvlek ;) , gun het je van harte*
</dutch>

super grats!

Nice armor. ;)

So when are we going to see this story? I like knowing why people decided to hunt and Mine there ect.

Bloodlustian said:
So when are we going to see this story? I like knowing why people decided to hunt and Mine there ect.

Little story then :) (actually Stryker told the most important part already)
This day was one of the first days with my 4 of 6 parts Angel amor.
I hunted big mobs all day long and of course i had big losses.
Hunted hogglo's a lot that morning, but not even a little global.

At Nates SC i met Kygon who was talking about a medium TP chip he looted from a "hog".
Well, the word "hog" made me think of hogglo immediatly and i decided to go out for a few more hogglo's (friends were coming over, so i didn't have much time online left).

So at TI i tp'ed east, shot some hogglo's wich was still pretty much unsafe since i missed the angel helmet & gloves.
I usually only kill the youngs and loot kept on sucking until i saw this mature one.
"Mature huh... well.. maybe that one loots anything interesting" :rolleyes:
So i started tanking this hogg, fapped my ass off a few times and quickly looted it when it was dead.

The rest you know; Big time fireworks, aplaus and BruuD falling off his chair :eek:
I didn't know how to react or what to do and i stared at my screen for at least 30 minutes.
Socchat flooded, PM's came in every two seconds even some ppl dropped by at the place i was hunting (yeah you PE-Feak ;) ).
It was total chaos or at least that's how i experienced it.

So that's the story behind my ATH.
Special thanks goes out to Kygon!
I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full!

big fireworks? i didnt know that! :p

BruuD said:

At Nates SC i met Kygon who was talking about a medium TP chip he looted from a "hog".
Well, the word "hog" made me think of hogglo immediatly and i decided to go out for a few more hogglo's (friends were coming over, so i didn't have much time online left).

So at TI i tp'ed east, shot some hogglo's wich was still pretty much unsafe since i missed the angel helmet & gloves.
I usually only kill the youngs and loot kept on sucking until i saw this mature one.
So i started tanking this hogg, fapped my ass off a few times and quickly looted it when it was dead.

The rest you know; Big time fireworks, aplaus and BruuD falling off his chair :eek:
I didn't know how to react or what to do and i stared at my screen for at least 30 minutes.
Socchat flooded, PM's came in every two seconds even some ppl dropped by at the place i was hunting (yeah you PE-Feak ;) ).

HeHe, looks like you have another nice one to squeeze in your siggy ;)

U.b..b...e....r Congratz BruuD Oo

BruuD said:

lol the funny thing about this was that I looted the med TP chip from a bristlehog :) I'm very glad you got this ATH :)

Uber Gratz Bruud :D

+rep for the ATH thread with the least flames, whiners and jealous heads, shows how much EF community think of you ;)

grats man, happy that finally some nonubah ath's
gzgzggzgzgz :)

40k's of gratz dude !!

:)

BruuD said:
ähm now my story :D
i was selling some shit (adj V1 pm me who want!) and saw BruUD 40k i was like "FUCK WTF OMFG" in the middle of twin :D
so i thought hmmm.. i got so much ME i TP me one time east with my lesser one so i ran a few meters more East so i saw u and said "woha fuck gratz etc." hehe
and to all other ppl BruuD and me was hunting much at rig last days since we know us and we r a bit rig bros *j/k :dunce:

HUGE UBER GRATZ!! :cheer:
Nice story you got there, at least the ath went so someone deserving, any ideas how your gonna spend your new 40k? ;)

Congratulations Bruud :)

- Deathifier

Deathifier said:
Congratulations Bruud :)

- Deathifier

And congratulations Deathifier, nice tax you catched there ;)

zomg you leave this dude alone for 3 weeks and see what happens :D

GRATS!

kygon said:
lol the funny thing about this was that I looted the med TP chip from a bristlehog :) I'm very glad you got this ATH :)

:laugh: LOL :laugh:

Back