93k Lysterium!

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
hoflist.gif

Patric Stormer Deluxe today found a historic deposit of
93 074 ped lysterium. This is the highest loot in every profession to this very date. It is also his birthday, Happy Birthday (and what a birthdaygift!)

From the moment the global hit the chatboard, there had been speculations if this would have been a 100k hof, if it was looted on a LandArea with taxes that took 7k of the loot. The speculations were mostly roaming about it being on the Shaolin Island, where the rumor originated from we do not know.

The truth however, is that is was found on Amathera Demons' (Stormer's own society) own landarea.

We congratulate, and hope Stormer survied the looting.

Will be updated with comment

Discussion here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7957

Last edited:
Big Gratz!

Skam said:
hoflist.gif

Patric Stormer Deluxe today found a historic deposit of
93 074 ped lysterium. This is the highest loot in every profession to this very date.

From the moment the global hit the chatboard, there had been speculations if this would have been a 100k hof, if it was looted on a LandArea with taxes that took 7k of the loot. The speculations were mostly roaming about it being on the Shaolin Island, where the rumor originated from we do not know.

We congratulate, and hope Stormer survied the looting.

Will be updated with comment

Discussion here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7957
Its amaising! Big Gratz! when is it my turn? lol :rolleyes:

hehe :D 9Milions of stones or... 3Millions of ingots... or... 93k peds tt ! grats :D now Stormer need 3 Millions of Oil ! :p

Grats Big Time to Stormer
although I think its getting a bit out of hand.. bit it's nice to see a player get such a HoF and most probably deserved it :)

lol ghandi..yea did we not deserve it? any1 biggo gratz to him lucky thing i cant wait till i snatch this kind of hof. what was the ize on the deed?

wozza said:
lol ghandi..yea did we not deserve it? any1 biggo gratz to him lucky thing i cant wait till i snatch this kind of hof. what was the ize on the deed?

LOL...your exactly the type of ........ this was designed to bring in. get out there and bomb..bomb...bomb..bomb........

as shorty so adequetly put.

It is getting a bit over hand.

anyhow! Gratz!!

OMG huge grats Stormer thats awesome :)

Wohha

Phat Gratz! gettning out of hand? HELL NO!! Keep em coming :p

imagine how many peoples loss that hof could have compensated for, though ;)
less biggies and more smallies for me please :)
anyways, grats stormer

grazt :)

it's nice to get a big hof like that, but for someone to get a hof like that alot of ppl must lose peds :(

Last edited:
That is great that there is the possiblility to get something like that, and I congratulate him in his find. I just hope that this didn't affect everyone else's chance's to find some, albeit in smaller amounts.

Back