A few avatar pics (nothing special)

aia

Marauder
I thought I'd try to tilt my screen and take a few avatar pics to see if I could make it look better.

At the very last moment, before uploading, I decided to make use of a 50% size reducted picture to save space.
zbild6b.jpg

View image in gallery

Another picture:
(It's gotten darker - it's not easy to make good looking screenshots with a sun that keeps on moving ;) )

This is about how well I was able to make avatar looking using this system. (There are some minor things I'm thiking of changing.) Now I'm curious how it's going to look like in the upcoming system, if it's going to be better or worse :laugh:

which style of dress is that?

What are those arm guards?..or what are those?...I like them alot!:wtg::yup:

New avatar system coming

Ooh, nice! :yay:

Not for the hairstylists, tho. Somehow all my hairstyling needs are taken care of by avatar system updates.

listen to Normandie Radio interviewing Kim, he mentions it and speaks a bit about it in that :)

I really should! Thank you for letting me know! :)

To the OP: Again, nice pics! I like how she is looking up into the distance! ;)

What are those arm guards?..or what are those?...I like them alot!:wtg::yup:

Armguards are part of hoplite armor set, which is "customizeable". Here is how the set looked before I started to play around with it (it's "Trojan breastplate" above though):

hoplite_3_thumb.jpg

View image in gallery

(There are no gloves or footguards.)

Not for the hairstylists, tho. Somehow all my hairstyling needs are taken care of by avatar system updates.

I guess we're all waiting for something beyond the "wet shower" look. ;)

Last edited:
Your avatar's pretty :ahh:.

Watch out Mr. Power, S/he hasn't identified a gender and how would you feel if it turned out you were hitting on a DUDE?

Don't worry, I mean, falling in love with my avatar would be like, falling in love with a moviestar or something - something unreachable, something just to dream about. Someone like Padme Amidala or Jar-Jar Binks.

Someone who's looking for someone who is awesome in real life have more luck trying match.com than trying someone who probably is less charming than Sarlacc.

Last edited:
This is what I took with the new looking avatar system, with settings on very high :)

attachment.php

When she turns her head you can see the hair flick I thought that looks really realistic captured on screenie

This is what I took with the new looking avatar system, with settings on very high :)

When she turns her head you can see the hair flick I thought that looks really realistic captured on screenie

Nice picture!

Here is an old picture:

Last edited:
Back