A few changes !!!

MindBuster

Forum Founder, Administrator
Society
Freelancer
Werty MindBuster Someone
I have disabled the LootPool in the arcade, reason for this is that i have enabled "Transfer EFD" so you can transfer EFD to eachother's accounts, the lootpool has then been disabled for "Security" reasons.

It will still cost EFD to play in the arcade, as it would be fair that you contributed some to the site to get the extra privileges, and to prevent ppl from just signing up without posting just to play in the arcade.
Prices has been lowered though, a single game without having an Arcade Pass costs 2 EFD, an Arcade Pass is lowered to 200 EFD for 2 weeks play.

Now for the cool part.

You can now transfer EFD to other members, you can do that by going to a members profile, next to their EFD amount is a "Donate" link, click that to transfer some of your own EFD to another member.

This can be usefull in many ways, like we see more and more ingame items being sold for EFD, so if two members would like to share that item they can put their EFD together to have more to bid with.
Or if someone needs/deserves a little to get colored username or needs an Arcade Pass you can "donate" EFD to him/her to help out.

Maybe even donate some EFD to someone who makes an awesome thread, then you could both give him good reputation and maybe donate some EFD to him/her also (i know i will *hint* ;) *hint* )

EntropiaForum takes NO responsebility to how you transfer your EFD, so be cautious when you do it, i wont spend alot of time transfering EFD's back and forth because someone made a mistake or changed their mind. :wise:

Ohh, and please no Begging EFD in threads ;)

Please comment / Ask questions.

Have fun.

Awesome! Been waiting for that to get activated. Wonderfull work as always MB!

DD
:evilking:

SWEET ACTION MB!!!! This will be a HUGE help in the future, rok on! :headbang:

:bowdown: :bowdown:

mb you anticipate problems before they begin and solve them.

when is MA hiring you?

ROFL Dash... good point :)

Very nice MB! :girl: GOod work as always

Is any sort of notification sent when someone Donates EFD to you?

DD

Devil Doll said:
Is any sort of notification sent when someone Donates EFD to you?

DD

Sorry no, you would have to PM the person yourself and tell.

That is good news :yup:

Great work MB. This community is just going from strength to strength. It's got unique systems (Arcade and EFD Donations and auctions), friendly & helpful members and last but not least, and outstanding administrator!! :)

I think I speak for everyone else when I say 'Have a damn good pat on the back Mister Buster! :D '

When it comes to features, this forum own all others. Great job MB! :bowdown:

ultimababe said:
That is good news :yup:

Great work MB. This community is just going from strength to strength. It's got unique systems (Arcade and EFD Donations and auctions), friendly & helpful members and last but not least, and outstanding administrator!! :)

I think I speak for everyone else when I say 'Have a damn good pat on the back Mister Buster! :D '

She spoke for me....nice job MB. :thumbup:

MindBuster said:
Ohh, and please no Begging EFD in threads ;)

Damn, he did think of everything. Just when i was about to beg... *shakes fist* damn yous mindbender!!!!

:laugh:

Suicide

very nice mindbuster!

this is the best forum (and more) on PE there is....hands down. :bowdown:

Back