A few wishes of mine

Knoop

Dominant
Society
Amethera Demons
I have a few small things I would like to change for the better imo. Whats yours?

1. I would like much bigger spawns of most mobs. I just hate to run and run and run just to shoot. The Argo spawn S of Nymph is a perfect exaple of how I want a spawn to look! Especially on Amethera you often have to run like crazy. Also for mobs that only exists on a few places I would like the crap mobs to disappear. Like Merps from Formidon and Tantillion from Tantardion. This also goes for Amethera that is just full of Exa's and other crap. Sure they should have a spawn too, but rather a few concentrated spawns then spread all over.

2. I said it before and I say it again. A new fap that ss between adj and imp, both in healing, economy and reload.

3. I want to change alot of the sounds in PE. First of would be talking and laser weapons.

4. I want it to say how many bombs or decoys you have left when you are mining or equipping the decoy dispenser.

Thats what I could think off now. I had a whole list just a few hours ago that annoyed me and that I wanted to change but I forgot some of it! :(

Mainly good ideas, dont like the one about mob spawning as when skilling I dont want to be constantly spawned on constantly but maby intensive huntintg could be acomadated in the the LG areas after 7.3

1. i would have nice hot bf

2. i would have nice hot bf who has mod fap

3. i would have nice hot bf with nice ass and rich

Nea said:
1. i would have nice hot bf

2. i would have nice hot bf who has mod fap

3. i would have nice hot bf with nice ass and rich

1. Me

2. Doh,not anymore

3. Me

I like the idea of bigger spawn,but not to cloe so you dont get time to fap between mobs heh :dunce:

Knuckles said:
1. Me

2. Doh,not anymore

3. Me

I like the idea of bigger spawn,but not to cloe so you dont get time to fap between mobs heh :dunce:

Yes but with such a small concentrated spawn you can either dive in there or be in the outskirts shooting them one by one. So you can fap between every mob :dunce:

i really want MA to take a look at the robots, and make them more as a force then just a shooting mob ;) i think you all understand what i mean :cool:

Back