Bullet

Old Alpha
Society
Project-Asylum Corp
Rigor "Bullet" Mortis
copied from this thread to reach the masses:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=263202#post263202

Revolution said:
you joke right? Get tiger drink from lidl in sweden its fucking rocks or someother sports drinks with alot of coffein, i be never tierd with tiger drink!! get started ;D

Caffeine is not a such good stimulant, increasing the dosage over a period of time makes you restless, unfocused and leads to a very "sour" stomach causing heartburn, gastric ulcers, reflux and other very interesting gastro intestinal disorders (don't forget it's laxative and diuretic effects) :wise:

The US Govt lifted the ban on Ephedra (active ingredient is Ephedrine [C10H15NO]) which brought this ultra popular precursor to an amphetamine known as Speed and Methamphetamine also known as Crystal back on the legal market. Apart from the illegal use in meth labs this herb is used by many cultures as a vitalizing CNS stimulant and it's also known as the Mormon Tea.

A working dose for an Adult with good caffeine tolerance starts from 30 mg and must not exceed 60 mg. All other experiments are up to you. EROWID provides us with these description of the effects:

EROWID.ORG said:
Ephedrine is a naturally occurring central nervous system stimulant obtained from the plant _Ephedra equisetina_. It is now also produced by chemical synthesis, the synthetic product being marketed in the form of its salt, ephedrine sulfate; it occurs as a white crystalline powder with a bitter taste, soluble in water and very soluble in alcohol. Ephedrine is closely related in structure to methamphetamine, although its CNS actions are much less potent and also longer-acting than those of the amphetamines. Its peripheral stimulant actions are similar to but less powerful than those of epinephrine (also called adrenaline), a hormone produced in the body by the adrenal glands.

well have a look:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

What does it mean to a keen Entropia participant who wants to break the 1.2 million rounds record:
- Scalability of the substance (30mg - 4-6 hours, another 30mg 3-5 hours etc)
- No nasty side effects of caffeine
- Staying focused on the task
- Suppressed appetite (!!! well don't forget to eat !!!)

A well balanced stack I used to use while working overtime is:

- Centrum Performance (multivitamin supplement)
- Double Espresso/Strong Breakfast Tea (acts as a catalyst for Ephedrine)
- 30-60 mg Ephedrine
- Lutein (Found in Vitamin Water Focus) good to support your eyes
- Gotu Kola/Fo-Ti-Tien tea or pills (anti-anxiety and anti-stress effects, as well as improving mental functions such as concentration and memory)
- Other brain stimulating ingridients at you discretion (Ginseng, Lecithine, etc)
- Drink a lot of water (not coca cola)

This stack usually kept me awake and focused the whole night and till noon of the next day. Sometimes I went to exams in the morning after learning for the whole night. My marks have proven that it works. You can extend the run by repeating the stack but your mental abilities are not really the same as on the first run (sure enough to play games but not enough to work or operate dangerous machinery).

And believe me it's natural, and has less side effects on your body than any bull, horse, tiger or any other freaking animal drink you may buy!!!! And generally speaking stimulants shouldn't be used on daily basis (remember that any CPU overclocking reduces it's life-time) and our body is like a CPU in some ways... :wise:

Another point is the diet requirements during the run. The point here is to deliver nutritional calories and supplements to your body. Which is a bit tricky as your body puts the digestion on "standby". So you have to refrain from traditional junk (pizza, crisps, burgers, fried food, etc) you may eat under "normal" circumstances. I prefer all kind of protein shakes, asian noodle dishes (soups), froot shakes and smoothies. This way I never had an unpset stomach after the run.

WARNING - DO NOT INCREASE THE DOSE
EROWID.ORG said:
Common side effects are qualitatively similar to those produced by amphetamines and are generally milder. Higher doses (overdose) can cause restlessness and anxiety, dizziness, insomnia, tremor, rapid pulse, sweating, respiratory difficulties, confusion, hallucinations, delirium, and (very infrequently) convulsions. The most dangerous symptoms of overdose are abnormally high blood pressure and rapid, irregular heartbeat. A dose of ephedrine only two to three times the therapeutic maximum can cause a significant increase in blood pressure.

Last edited:
Except from the mentioned side effects, you might also cause direct side effects such as;
Malnurishment and posiibly dehydration (result of supressed appetite - You dont eat, you dont get energy)
Exhaustion (You use stimulants to supress the natural need for rest, you can get "over-exhausted")
Both of them, things that several people DIE from every year while playing computer games.

Id strongly NOT recommend stuffing your body with this stuff while playing PE...
Also, quite a few places this is an illegal substance with everything complication that bring along..

Tigerman said:
Except from the mentioned side effects, you might also cause direct side effects such as;
Malnurishment and posiibly dehydration (result of supressed appetite - You dont eat, you dont get energy)
Exhaustion (You use stimulants to supress the natural need for rest, you can get "over-exhausted")
Both of them, things that several people DIE from every year while playing computer games.

Id strongly NOT recommend stuffing your body with this stuff while playing PE...
Also, quite a few places this is an illegal substance with everything complication that bring along..

Absolutely right you are. But stuffing youself with energy drinks is also quite a dodgy solution. Besides everything is a poison, just the dose is different.

Plus if you'd read carefully a dieatry advise is also in this thread, also a well balance supplement stack to protect your body to the maximum from the side effects.

Another thing, I'd love to see some Information about deaths on Ephedrine while playing games. Do you have any links on that topic, or you just made it up to scare people? There were a few ephedrine deaths among elderly people or people with heart conditions, but I've never heard about a computer player who died on Eph. As it's also widely used in cold medicines, not quite ephedrine but the left isomer -> Pseudoephedrine with milder psychoactive effects.

Well and the legal issues are the problem of the individual who is using the substance. So please know your country laws.

This might help:
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ephedrine/ephedrine_law.shtml

Aticle on the Ephedra ban lift:
http://healthyherbs.about.com/od/consumersafetytoxicolog/a/ephedra2.htm

Last edited:
Sorry i'll have to lock this thread, it goes beyond the boundaries of forum rules, illegal substances are mentioned and if the thread continues more would inevitable be mentioned.

Furthermore, what might be legal in one country may be illegal in another, EF is "international" so we have to keep a low profile to not break the laws of any country.

:locked:

Status
Back