A.h.r party from the normandie mothership

Woop! this is gonna be great! Ive made a buffet in the kitchen, but dont spill anything on the pool tables!

Beers are chilling, Moet too :D

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

Big" Thank You" Age of Enlightenment Society!!

Thanks Mel for posting!..and what a blast these last couple days have been..Wow!..Alainax and The Age of Enlightenment Society organized that huge and wonderful race,then party on the Mothership there!..Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated also! Thank You John for inviting us also!!

P.S.
Thank you.. also to my Age of Enlightenment teamate Cowfoot for keeping Argos back too! :laugh:

Last edited:
A big thank you to everyone that came to the party on the mothership last night it was a blast ...

would also like to thank everyone that helped out when we made a flight to Next Island ... you all know who you were ..so a big THANK YOU

see you soon
Mel

Thank you Mel for a great show and even thought the basic motherships are weak targets - with everyone helping together we made our way to NI and back to Calypso and had fun doing so while learning alot :)

A great thank you to all the party people who joined us along the way - you were a great crew :)

What a great night!!

Huge thanks to John for all the fun, and to Mel for a great party!

The crew did a great job, so many people! They were all fantastic! Good work guys! :cool:

oh wow this was yesterday did you not get poped

We did get shot at leaving Calypso, but we survived - and had a good crew ( albeit most were probably drunk :laugh:)
We had teams of repariers on the inside, MS guns were manned, and had a team of fighters on the outside :cool:

Was a great party!
We started at cape corinth, party people got in team, and John summond them - was very cool. We reset the team and did it a few times, I lost count of the numbers we had! :D

Yay! John!

Now I am really sad I missed that part..:( Sounds like it was an absolute Blast!!

Back