Selling: A&P Series Mayhem LP-40 Perfected T3.99, the first steps of your high efficiency hunting journey

Hego Damask

Stalker
Society
Victory
Hego Damask II
Hello there

My beloved gun was sold in a trade where i got this little beauty + some peds.
The peds part im intended to keep, but the LP-40 Perfected is up for sale.

If you are new in the game, and aiming for high, but You dont want the TT loss to be the highest one among the things you achive, here is the tool to start using.
You are going to be an active hunter with time and dedication, registered a few days ago, so almost there to be able to use it on lvl 30 SIB hit and dmg start levels, however i may would recommend to start to use it only if HIT is close to maximum, which is lvl40.

Maybe you are an advanced player, or even a high level one, but never used high efficiency weapons. Its the perfect one to try finally.
The demand for LP-40 is as constant as the TT loss hunting with 0% effi grindhouse weapons, except, the demand for LP-40 will be there on those rare days when the grindhouse would actually deliver a nice hof, so on second thought, it is only the demand for LP-40 is constant, i dont even know why i waste my time writing this sale thread, a "WTS T3.99 LP-40 Perf" would be more than enough.

So, You the first timer high efficiency hunter, you take this weapon, try it, see yourself how it goes, what can happen? Lets see:
You like it: Happy, keep using it or upgrade. Easy to calculate with it, easy to count into trades for upgrades, easy to sell and buy something bigger.
You dont like it: Still easy to sell. (probability is lower than the botters getting banned)
Not much risk involved, im too accepted into a trade for my previsious weapon, because i know it is worth it's price tag and it is easy to sell.

91% base efficiency, not the highest one in the game, but high enough for anybody.

Zho is the only player in the whole playerbase who would notice the difference between this weapon and anything with higher efficiency, and there is a 99,98% chance of You are not Zho from the playerbase.

After equipping the best "cheap" UL laser amp, A105 improved, the efficiency is still 88.9% and the dps increased with more than 1/3.

The base 60 DPS could be more, but we are talking about a gun made for almost newbie players, compared to alternatives below, it will do ok.

Stats here, left side is the base stats, right side with A105 Improved amp.

index.php

Price is set to 60000 PED.

Talking about alternatives for newbies
BP-20 FEN-TWEN / BC-30 / SB-10 TWEN / Weak Claw.
Those varies between 20 - 50k but all of them are like 50% below LP-40 Perfected in DPS, and even the LP-40 is not really the king of DPS.
In case you can afford LP-40, i belive this is the better way to go, i would go with one of those only in case i cant spend the money on LP-40 instead.

Better alternatives
Reasonably priced LR-60 and a whole bunch of crazy priced stuff.

Last edited:
I might add from experience, you can take this to tier 5 and it is basically equivalent to a fen mindforce chip. Taking into account you pay for enhancers but have better efficiency. Nice gun, good luck on the sale

Back