A question about Reputation

Status

Phobia

Guardian
Society
Freeballin'
Julia Phobia Relic
Something I've recently stumbled upon, thanks to Eps and Kalashi. The true use of the reputation system has absolutely nothing to do with the quality or content of your post! As Kalashi and Eps have both shown me, reputation is to be given when another user on the forum has given you bad reputation for one of your remarks.

I appologize for my misuse of the reputation system MB, you can punish me as you see fit.

Phobia said:
Something I've recently stumbled upon, thanks to Eps and Kalashi. The true use of the reputation system has absolutely nothing to do with the quality or content of your post! As Kalashi and Eps have both shown me, reputation is to be given when another user on the forum has given you bad reputation for one of your remarks.

I appologize for my misuse of the reputation system MB, you can punish me as you see fit.

yeah punish him :wise:

make him do 10 laps plz

dramallama.jpg

OT: How about we all just get along and ignore the people who we don't get along with :yup:

Kalashi and the others seem to enjoy giving my friends unnecessary attention, I'm simply returning the favor :)

Phobia said:
Kalashi and the others seem to enjoy giving my friends unnecessary attention, I'm simply returning the favor :)

yeah, lets all get along....gimme a hug man! :hug:

:handjob:

Stop calling me a wanker, you wanker!

Status
Back