FYI: About the new Hangars...

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
Great!, they are back!

A few suggestions:

- can spawned vehicles pls stay spawned in the hangar pls? as in an exhibition of your vehicles?
- can we colour the ugly industrial walls pls? would be good for colouring and texturizing
- can we open/close the roof pls,

that's all for now :)
cheers
Naomi

Last edited:
Great suggestions~

Also I think they should make it possible to sit at the tables at the bar lol

Great!, they are back!

A fewj suggestions:

- can spawned vehicles pls stay spawned in the hangar pls? as in an exhibition of your vehicles?
- can we colour the ugly industrial walls pls? would be good for colouring and texturizing
- can we open/close the roof pls,

that's all for now :)
cheers
Naomi
Would be nice if they allowed spawned vehicles and/or just vehicles themselves to just sit out in estates if put there by the owner... I guess idiots put spawned vehicles in the gateway to block doors and hallways and that's why you can't spawn in estates or drop a vehicle in an estate you own?

As far as coloring/texturing... maybe try a painting or pc sign? gigantium signs take up a lot of room and with the right image can make the place look excellent. See some of the mall shops that have the gigantiums inside of them for ideas.

mastermesh said:
Would be nice if they allowed spawned vehicles and/or just vehicles themselves to just sit out in estates if put there by the owner... I guess idiots put spawned vehicles in the gateway to block doors and hallways and that's why you can't spawn in estates or drop a vehicle in an estate you own?

As far as coloring/texturing... maybe try a painting or pc sign? gigantium signs take up a lot of room and with the right image can make the place look excellent. See some of the mall shops that have the gigantiums inside of them for ideas.

The hangar space itself is 'public' - ie items placed there can be picked up by anyone.

Only the interior room with the terminals and 'tables/chairs' is safe for the owner to drop anything.

BTW you cant spawn a vehicle in a shop or house or apartment - or a FF dome - because it is 'inside' and vehicles can only spawn 'outside'. You've never been able to. House owners would be able to spawn one on their estate - on their own land surrounding the 'house' itself. Darned if I know why you think this has anything to do with Gateway.

.......................... Darned if I know why you think this has anything to do with Gateway.

Prob cos he used up the word "booth" in the last 10K posts :0

hmz?

you seem to be missing the point...

1 - Your hangar is private property, if the setting is 'public', it means others can enter it. It does not mean that it is 'public' terrain.
2 - The wishlist thing here is not about being able to spawn your vehicle. It is about the OWNER being able to spawn his vehicles, WITHOUT THEM BEING RE-SET to the STORAGE, as some kind of permanent garage for your storage.
Also: the inside rooms are large enough to put vehicles in, but this is not allowed atm. So if you cannot put vehicles in there, why did they make it so huge?

3 - using screens to colour your hangar inside doesn ot seem like a good option. Have you seen the size of the walls? You'd have to use up like 100 item points to do that.

I like the idea that you should be able to place a car rather then spawning it and then it would be like any other objects you place in your apartment/area.

I also would think it would be cool with doors that can be opened (like we saw in the trailer ;)

But coloring the entire building seems a bit much.

Naomi gratz on your hanger. I had a look earlier today, when operational they will be great!

I decided to see who the owners were, I saw yours and a few other people who are well known, but there were a lot of names I have never come across. What I am wondering is if all the owners are active players. I note VVV Joda owns one, which I no doubt he will sell. But what about the others? When I get a moment I will create a list of owners to try and identify who the inactive players are. It would be a waste if these great hangers lay unused due to inactive players.

Anyway, can't wait to see your spaceship!

Cheers
Bjorn

MA really like hangar owners, they got a trade, a rep, a storage, a auctioner and a craft NPC. For free! They got as the only ones a compensation! and now i see hangar owners ask for more things... nice world we life :)
Dont get me wrong, im happy about every hangar owners luck. But i see how fair MA handle things in this game!
LA owners have to pay if they need a trade or rep or other terminal. Each hangar is now a little city.
Im not a LA owner, but in my opinion it looks not fair.

You have your hangar back, how about let them get on with something more than 70 people can get benefit from now like taming, beacons, masks.

Back