Additional modules for Quad-Wing Interceptor (L)

Gianna

Self-requested Deactivation
Society
Studio Delphine
Gianna Uli Cadell
I have no interest to ever invest in any ship other than the Quad-Wing Interceptor (L). It is the perfect small combat ship of Entropia.

I don't expect this to become some sort of space combat game (If Quad-Wings were ponies...) but I would like to see:

1) a module that crafters can build that allows my Quad (L) to travel +5% speed. This will allow easier interception of other Quads.
2) a module that allows me to distrupt/lower the chance of my opponents kismets to do damage to my vessel. So like a weapon disruption type mechanism.

There are other things, but this would be a nice start.

Cloaking device.

There are a few UL quad wing models that have higher base speed if you are interested. Forget what’s it’s called, and it might be pretty hard to find one, but I have seen them on the auction a few times.

I looked at a UL Quad in auction house. This might be an option in the future, but for now I really enjoy my normal edition Quad.
Although I don't really understand manufacturing or w/e, I haven't really gotten into that much, I figure if there are a few PvP type modules
than people who craft stuff will benefit from it, and miners probably also.

I think, don't hold me to it, but the V2 kismet was 200-300 ped, and my V3 kismet was 500-600 peds. The V3s are decaying like crazy also. But that is good for Entropian economy. For a +5% speed increase module (L) even with fast decay I would gladly pay 1k+. Weapon disruption I would pay more for a (L). I think lot of people would benefit from pvp maybe.

Back