Adj Fap

andyzammy

Marauder
Banned
as the title says, what does the Adj fap cost nowdays?? ive seen a load of em (prolly the same one lol) on PE Auction but nobody bidded on it.

if price is reasonable enough.... then again, i said that with the a106 didnt i? :dunce:

I hope my reply adheres to the rules I stipulated in my own price check thread about a different item, so here goes:

About 2 weeks ago I saw someone wanting to buy an adj. fap, willing to pay 25k. Also I beleive there's a thread here on EF discussing the most recent auction sale of an adj. fap at that exact price, namely 25k. It doesn't show on auction history as it was bought at buyout.

Wolf Grey said:
I hope my reply adheres to the rules I stipulated in my own price check thread about a different item, so here goes:

About 2 weeks ago I saw someone wanting to buy an adj. fap, willing to pay 25k. Also I beleive there's a thread here on EF discussing the most recent auction sale of an adj. fap at that exact price, namely 25k. It doesn't show on auction history as it was bought at buyout.

hmm i think thats quite reasonable actually, but then again it didnt go for that price now did it. i dont suppose we'll ever know the buyout price will we..

thats the thing in this game, especially when theres a good item that everyone wants: theres always someone with a bigger wallet/deeper pocket, however u wanna put it..

andyzammy said:
hmm i think thats quite reasonable actually, but then again it didnt go for that price now did it. i dont suppose we'll ever know the buyout price will we..

thats the thing in this game, especially when theres a good item that everyone wants: theres always someone with a bigger wallet/deeper pocket, however u wanna put it..

Well, it DID go for that price :)

Edit (unrelated to the auctioned fap): https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26448&highlight=Adjusted+Fap

ive had several offers of 25k for mine if that helps :) (mine isnt for sale tho unless i get my self into some kind of emergency :p)

same here, a few 25k offers, one from a well known trader too.

Ide say 25k+ and I wont sell mine...

There was one at 30k buyout that was sold, as well.

No place for the price to go but up for all nice items that will never (or very very very little) drop again.

Back