Elite
Society
THE MINISTRY
Parlog Gothakaur
This is a forum auction of my Adjusted Revenger Minisweeper V1:

It comes with low tt and Tier 0.9:

SB: tt+12k ped
BO: tt+14k ped

auction will end, when i have an offer that i like!

You can send me your offers via PM or post them in this thread. Please keep this thread clean and post only serious offers!

Last edited:
good morning bump

bo and sb lowered bump

Reactions: das
bumpedibump

Pre-WoF-Finals-Bump

after-WoF-finals-bump

bumpedibump

Bbbbbb
uuuuuu
mmmmmm
ppppppppp

bumpedibump

another bump

Not to Burst your Bubble but there is a Adjusted Mini in the Auction in game start bid +11k with buyout +11.5 and nobody is touching it

Feel free to buy it there!

You offer was too low and i am not in a hurry to sell. Well but if you add 4k ped i would accept the deal!;)

eomon and longtooth bump

bumped again

bringupmypost

bring
up
my
sb and bo lowered bump

Feel free to buy it there!

You offer was too low and i am not in a hurry to sell. Well but if you add 4k ped i would accept the deal!;)

Absolutely unbelievable, you are what's wrong with this game, a child could even understand that the price you are asking for this gun, is completely unreasonable, and -nobody- is going to pay it.

It's people like you who are bringing this game to it's knees.

Absolutely unbelievable, you are what's wrong with this game, a child could even understand that the price you are asking for this gun, is completely unreasonable, and -nobody- is going to pay it.

It's people like you who are bringing this game to it's knees.

I find it completely unreasonable to conclude the way you do, to conclude from a mere offer of mine on my personality and to conclude from my personality on the overall condition of this game. This is not very wise of you. Its supply and demand all the way. I can afford to supply that gun for its price, if you can afford to demand it for that price, you can buy it. If not feel free to click this selling thread away and decide that this is still out of your ligue.

Today is Parlogs 4th birthday, he graduated 5 disciples when this still was possible, he raised a huge and succesful society with a strong and good reputation, he held and he is still holding events to help newbies to get a grip, he wrote more than 2k posts, many of them with good advice like this one, he wrote this morning:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-3-days-heres-what-i-found-2.html#post2519202
and another 1.6k posts like this in the german forum. Last but not least he is the teamcaptain of this years WoF vice-champion.

So tell me again that its people like Par who bring this game down to its knees.

I will tell you what i do. I will negrep your 9th post, because it contains a big pile of BS! I will not do it now, but in 48hours. This is the time i give you to apologize because i am not only a gentleman, i also see that you dont have a single hint of whats going on in this what you call a game and i a passion.

If you start to flame me, i will continue to negrep you till you get deep red and banned. If you start to negrep me because of this, i will politely ask all the people who i call friends, business partners and foes in here, to read, to decide themselves and to give you and me the rep we two are deserving.

If you declare war on me, i will declare war on you and i will come solo and we can have a little pvp duell in which i will singleshot kill you each and every time, or even better, i will kill you 10 times in a row with this adj v1 here, which is known to be the worst pk weapon ever besides mann mph.

Usually i am more nice, especially to newbies. But you are in this forum for 2 years now, so youre not exactly a newbie anymore and should know better.

You decide what you call having balls now.

Pars 4th b-day bump ;)

You really have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Parlog is one of the nicest persons i have met in EU, calling him "people like you who are bringing this game to it's knees" is just unbelievable and the price he is asking is not unreasonable, you pointing that out just shows how little you know about the game.

Oh, if you want to start the war on parlog you will start it on me too ;)

You really have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Parlog is one of the nicest persons i have met in EU, calling him "people like you who are bringing this game to it's knees" is just unbelievable and the price he is asking is not unreasonable, you pointing that out just shows how little you know about the game.

Oh, if you want to start the war on parlog you will start it on me too ;)

The same as the quote above.
(altough I also think the price is too much)

Well it's a nice gun. No worries about amps or gun breaking, it hardly decays. Just buy ammo in the field if needed and go on, it's great.

I love apis as well, they do a little more damage, but when theyre low tt uve to buy a new one, preferrably full tt lol and ur low on ped.

Between fapping u can quickly fire a shot with it's amazing reload speed. Too cool a gun I say.

GL with the sale!

Well it's a nice gun. No worries about amps or gun breaking, it hardly decays. Just buy ammo in the field if needed and go on, it's great.

I love apis as well, they do a little more damage, but when theyre low tt uve to buy a new one, preferrably full tt lol and ur low on ped.

Between fapping u can quickly fire a shot with it's amazing reload speed. Too cool a gun I say.

GL with the sale!

thank you, i love it too and i will buy it back the day i have a reasonable dpp on it. I also love it in teamhunts, its pretty much the size my socm8s use to use too. It granted me several hofs with many full tt (!) items + the skillup rate is just great. It also has a good MU-size to give as collateral for unlimited L items like knifes, clubs and other weapons i use to borrow, so this is another side of its skillup qualities. Actually i am not in a hurry to sell it, but its bigger than my current pedcard and bigger than my current skills. So i plan to go with L-weapons+Dante for a while, chip in some skills, untill it makes sense to use it.

bump and negrep for omsl

Back