Buying: Adjusted FAP, Adj/Imp 2350, Adj/Imp 2600

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
Looking to buy a decent lower end fap as stated in my title. I'm not interested in mod 2350 or mod2600 at this time as that is above what I'm after. Send me what you have and prices.

Thanks!

Just FYI, Omegaton Adj is a complete piece of crap. It's heal per second is crap. It will be best at getting you killed.

Hedoc Mayhem Adj is far superior and same price.

Just FYI, Omegaton Adj is a complete piece of crap. It's heal per second is crap. It will be best at getting you killed.

Hedoc Mayhem Adj is far superior and same price.

LOL I wasn't paying attention. Didn't realize it was you :)

LOL I wasn't paying attention. Didn't realize it was you :)
Lol all good. I'm more after cheap heals with ok heal/sec since I'm hunting small these days and I prefer to over armor. But ya imp2350 would be my best bet. Might have to make one on my own it seems

If you change your mind on the mod 2350 I have one for sale. If not then consider this a free bump, best of luck :)

Lol all good. I'm more after cheap heals with ok heal/sec since I'm hunting small these days and I prefer to over armor. But ya imp2350 would be my best bet. Might have to make one on my own it seems

More power to ya my friend. Just thought I would pass it along. I hate that thing more than I can put into words lol

Back