Adjusted Musca

moondog

Stalker
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Charley Moondog 1969
Just a point of note about adjusted Musca. I recently bought a set and am very impressed with its look and stats. There is however a visual issue with the helmet.

When you equip it a long thin red spear appears to come out of your eye and down to the ground. It really ruins the look of a very cool armour. If you remove or change the helmet it is fine.

Would be nice if this visual could be fixed

Just a point of note about adjusted Musca. I recently bought a set and am very impressed with its look and stats. There is however a visual issue with the helmet.

When you equip it a long thin red spear appears to come out of your eye and down to the ground. It really ruins the look of a very cool armour. If you remove or change the helmet it is fine.

Since this is an arkadian armor, you might have more luck posting this on the dev forums of arkadiaforum than the planet calypso forum :)

Since this is an arkadian armor, you might have more luck posting this on the dev forums of arkadiaforum than the planet calypso forum :)

I don't think it matters where you looted it, or where it came from.
You post it where people can see it.
Or I would have to go to the Next Island forum to sell my sun glasses

Edit: I thought it was a sales thread... oops Hypnotyk is right

Perv

This seems to be an issue with all arkadia armor that has the similar style helmet. It has been reported to the Ark devs, and they did respond about it (although I really can't recall the exact response)

Since a thread about this armor exists, i thought i'd ask why it is some people seem to be preferring it to adj pixie. I compared stats on entropedia and there are some small differences but it didn't seem there was anything to get excited about if you already have adj pixie...

Try some dance styles and you will see how much bugged becomes :D

Back