Adopt-a-Taz!! He needs a new home

Taz Devil

Provider
Society
Guess Who
Terry Taz Devil
As the title says..... Taz is looking at options for a new home. As much as I don't want to leave a really good group of people who I've got to know over the last 6 years, lack of many active people has kind of led me to look outside the soc to try something new for a change.

As such I'm looking for a soc with regularly active people (I'm online most days for at least a couple of hours between 0700-1100 MA time, a lot more on the weekends), and having fun in soc hunts and learning lots off others. I'm always rambling on and talking random shit and taking the piss out of myself and others but not keen on too much drama.

Skill wise I'm currently at 265k+, 187hp and climbing daily.

I'm pretty keen to join a society with reasonably high level players (250k+) but that isn't a must as cool people who chat are more meaningful to me that a whole society of high level players who don't talk ;););) if you're interested in adopting a Taz give me a yell or contact me in game.

Bump for this traitor! But seriously he is a great guy, good luck in whichever society you go to!

you should check our soc Guess Who

we are an active soc and we are always recruiting new members

we have a nice soc chat also (if that's what are you looking for)

Hey bud nice gang of ppl here in both socs :) -Dark-Knights- -Dark-Knight-Squires chat with DannyO or cobra ingame

Thanks guys :D:D:yay: have been busy with work the last few days and downtime at the moment so hopefully I can pop in game at some point today or tomorrow and get in contact

The Wastelanders is still small and still growing.

Back