[Ads by Yahoo!] News bot gone Rogue!

Status

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
Having received nothing but bad rep from the players at EntropiaForum for months the news bot named "news bot" decided enough was enough and went Rogue! By spamming links to personal spam pages the bot is hoping to make a bit of money before its now inevitable ban. news bot is declining to comment on what it plans to do next, but the rumor on the street is that an opening is available at entropiaplanets.com. No response has so far been seen from the EntropiaForum authorities.

More...

News feed provided by Yahoo! News.

File Structure link only for an FTP site?

So what was behind the more button to start with

or there is no purpose.

plus the fact it is the most stupidist day of the year as well.

Poor news bot.. I hope he got his 2p worth of admoney on his way out

the bastard is still posting after the ban???

I say Bot This!!!

Very funny Akoz :laugh:

It is amazing that Spam Bot is still posting. Anyone else would have been permanently banned by now.

Cheers :beerchug:

Akbal-Cimi finally got to News Bot. This is what happened just before the robots went rogue and Zychion fell.

Grab your guns.

Meh, the link just gives me "Index of\" and 2 files with size = 0 :(

the bastard is still posting after the ban???

I say Bot This!!!

We tried... as we all know by now, those bots are resilient to most attacks and simply spawn in greater numbers.

To be honest, I almost deleted this one since I was so used to looking for the [Ads by Yahoo!] in the New Posts area :laugh:

I don't care as long as I get my degree! This will change my life!

It seems the Akbal-Cimi robot overlords were not happy with Newsbot's communications assistance for humankind and activated some sort of latent instruction code designed to corrupt normal operation logic.

I will see if I can repair Newsbot and get him posting normally again.

It seems the Akbal-Cimi robot overlords were not happy with Newsbot's communications assistance for humankind and activated some sort of latent instruction code designed to corrupt normal operation logic.

Crap, Bertha is working as a spy for the robots and SHE corrupted him! :eek:

I will see if I can restore Newsbot to normal operation.

News Bot might get back to normal, but his rep will take a bit to get back into the green. :laugh:

Cheers :beerchug:

I will see if I can repair Newsbot and get him posting normally again.

There's a hammer I keep in my PC toolbox for just such occasions. Under the circumstances, I'd feel comfortable loaning it to you for some fine tuning.

There's a hammer I keep in my PC toolbox for just such occasions. Under the circumstances, I'd feel comfortable loaning it to you for some fine tuning.

With the state of news bot, even before the infection, I'm afraid just a simple hammer wont cut it.
Maybe this guy can help:

sledgehammer.jpg

Status
Back